Just days after Tyre Reviews tested the General G-Max AS05, General Tire has unveiled its latest version of the ultra high performance all season tyre, the G-MAX™ AS07.
Designed for a wide range of vehicles including passenger cars, crossovers, light trucks, and SUVs, this new tyre represents a significant advancement in traction, durability, and performance. Replacing and merging two earlier models, the G-MAX AS05 and Grabber UHP, the G-MAX AS07 offers an extensive size lineup and incorporates cutting-edge features which means, at least according to General's internal testing, best-in-class wet and dry braking, and best in class snow traction!
As always, Tyre Reviews will be amongst the first to test it in the near future, but for now the following press release provides a comprehensive insight into the key characteristics and specifications of this new tyre.
- The G-MAX™ AS07 is available on August 1st, 2023
- Replaces existing G-MAX™ AS05 and Grabber™ UHP, combining them into one powerline.
General Tire has proudly launched its new dynamic all-season ultra-high performance tyre for passenger cars, crossovers, light trucks, and SUVs, on August 1st, 2023.
- In addition to braking and traction improvements, the G-MAX™ AS07 replaces the existing G-MAX™ AS05 and Grabber™ UHP, combining them into one powerline. Developed for superior all-season traction and long-lasting treadwear, this tyre comes complete with the Replacement Tyre Monitor and Visual Alignment Indicators, which aid in detecting tyre wear. The G-MAX™ AS07 ranges in size from 16-24” rim diameter, and offers an expansive size lineup with seventy-seven sizes, covering more than 90% of the segment.
- Key Features of the G-MAX™ AS07
- Best-in-class wet and dry braking*
- Best-in-class snow traction*
- Low road noise
- Long-lasting treadwear
“We are excited to build on the legacy of the G-MAX™ AS05 by introducing the new and improved G-MAX™ AS07,” said Travis Roffler, Director of Marketing for General Tire. “With the improved performance and new size offerings, we are confident that the G-MAX™ AS07 will truly deliver for our performance-driven customers.”
Backed by a 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and 45-day trial period**, the G-MAX™ AS07 DELIVERS the ultimate in all-season ultra-high performance and style.
*Based on internal testing of G-MAX AS-07 versus BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S Plus, Hankook Ventus S1 AS, Cooper Zeon RS3-G1, Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season, and Falken Azenis FK460 A/S in size 235/50 ZR18.