Mastersteel Steel Winter+

The Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 98% over 25,000 miles driven.

The Steel Winter+ is unranked of 88 Winter Touring tyres.

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 43rd of 50 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus >

Latest Mastersteel Steel Winter Plus Reviews

Given 98% while driving a Citroën C5 Estate (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
I was deeply impressed with these tires even though cheap they worked wonders on my Citroën C5. They have a ready grip that detaches up to the ice .. I was buried in a meter of snow and with the size 205/65 R15 I came out like nothing .. Other than Nokian or other premium tires. I am sorry that these tires are no longer available on the market. I would buy them with my eyes closed .. They are incredibly strong on snow, ice and rainy roads .. I can't just say WOW!
0 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2021