Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II

The Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Pirelli SNOWCONTROL.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 51,200 miles driven.

The SNOWCONTROL Serie II is ranked 20th of 54 Winter High Performance tyres.

2011 EVO Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 10 tyres

• Overall - Best in the wet.

2010 Auto Bild Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Top snow performance with short stopping distances and safer cornering, good ride comfort, low rolling resistance.
  • Negative - Extended dry braking distances, poor aquaplaning results.
  • Overall - Good.

2010 Auto Zeitung Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 13 tyres

• Overall - The Pirelli Snow Control Series II provides excellent control in the snow and wet. Comfortable on dry roads.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II >

Latest Pirelli SNOWCONTROL Serie II Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
I have been using these tyres for 2 seasons now. I am very pleased with the driving performance. Wear is exceptional as they look brand new even after 12 months of daily driving in city. They are a bit noisy but not much complaints from me and also my 2 year old kid seems like he likes the noise eventually. I don't drive too aggressive, for the security of kid traveling backseat, still I feel safe with the grips.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2021
Given 93% while driving a Dacia Sandero 1.4 (185/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 11,200 average miles
Been driving these Pirellis for six winter seasons and about 18000kms so far and intend to drive them for couple of seasons more.

They have always been a bit noisy, but that's about the only thing I can complain about. Wear is good, dry grip OK, wet and snow grip fantastic even after five seasons of use. Very pleased with it.

Definitely would buy again a Pirelli winter tyre, and can recommend them to everyone. They are worth the price.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2018
Given 50% while driving a Mitsubishi Grandis Elegance 2.5ltr (195/60 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Bad tyre for those money.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2013
Given 96% while driving a Renault Grand Modus (185/60 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Had these fitted to our Renault Modus Automatic in December 2010, 2 days later it snowed like H**L(a lot in Essex), our little car made it up and down hills when almost all other vehicles were stuck, the control of our car was so precise and breaking was just Fantastic, I tested emergency breaking in about 4" (10cm)of snow/ice on a back road (not even on a map and no other road users in sight) it was fantastic. We then sold our Modus to a friend including the winter tyres) and bought A Grand Modus Automatic, I purchased Avon Ice Touring for the winter of 2011/12. NEVER AGAIN ! they just didn't feel safe so it was hello *-bay. I have just bought another set of Pirelli's and know that my family will be a lot safer if we get a bad winter in the UK. I fit them to spare steel wheels.
Being a retired professional driver (IAM member)PCV,HGV1 etc, I am of the opinion that winter tyres should be made compulsory in the UK.
6 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2012