Point S Winter Star 3

The Point S Winter Star 3 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Point S Winter Star 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Point S Winter Star 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Point S Winter Star 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Point S Winter Star 3 Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Peugeot 108 (165/60 R15 T) on mostly country roads for 3,000 easy going miles
Fitted to a Peugeot 108. Excellent snow tyre, much better than the Bridgestones I had before. A bit noisy, but winters always are. Soft sidewalls so very comfortable, but I run these 3psi above normal and they are great. Used all season (3000 miles) and worn down about 1.5mm, so they'll do 3 seasons. I'll but the new model (4) next time, highly recommended.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2020
Have you driven on the Point S Winter Star 3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Point S Winter Star 3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Point S Winter Star 3 >