Maxxis Wormdrive A/T 980E

The Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 1,000 miles driven.

The Wormdrive A/T 980E is unranked of 40 All Season All Terrain and Off Road tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E >

Latest Maxxis Wormdrive AT 980E Reviews

Given 90% while driving a Mitsubishi L200 (265/65 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I have a Mitsubishi L200 2014 Barbarian black edition in white. The original tyre's were 245/65 R17. I went a touch bigger with these Maxxis 980e Wormdrive's at 265/65 R17. No problems at all. As with any tyres, you get used to how to drive your vehicle in rain, snow and icy conditions. I have found them to be much more better than my previous tyres which were a Kutogreen Sport Cruiser make. They were good on the road in summer and useless everywhere else. So for me these tyres were a major up-grade. If you have a 4x4 then you should get decent tyres, and these are more than decent. They look fantastic on my 4x4 and the drive is good on and off-road. My rating above is based on the price and for a mid range tyre. They are almost half the price of BFG's. They have white writing on one side, so you have a choice whether you want them seen or hidden (facing inwards or outwards). They do come with blue coating on the white writing which scrubs off after a wash (I was worried at first.) From the reviews I've read, apparently they do last many years. I have hardly seen much wear in the almost 1000 miles I've driven them and do expect them to last a long time.
15 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2021