General Grabber A/Tx

The General Grabber ATx is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 8,020 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

HT vs AT vs MT vs Winter Tyres on Snow - 3rd of 5 tyres

• Overall - The Grabber AT/x had a slightly lower level of performance than the APT.

What's the best type of tyre for your SUV or Pickup truck? HT, AT and MT compared and tested - 3rd of 5 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the General Grabber ATx
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the General Grabber ATx. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 General Grabber ATx Reviews

Given 88% while driving a Chevrolet Tahoe (265/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
I am on my third set of General Grabber AT. The ATx is a good evolutionary improvement. I drive from open highways to serious off road. Each time I find myself in extreme conditions, including 2 feet of snow, I am amazed with the Grabber AT. I am a tire snob. I run the best tires possible on everything I drive, from SCCA track days, to my super Duke R. When it comes to a all terrain, do everything tire, they are hard to beat.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2020
Have you driven on the General Grabber ATx tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the General Grabber ATx? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your General Grabber ATx >

Latest General Grabber ATx Reviews

Chevrolet (235/75 R15) on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
I have 14 months with the ATXs and they are just the best tyres I have tried! In this time they have worked properly on dry and wet pavement, with really good grip in just every direction, acceleration, braking really hard (with no abs), and turning; also on gravel, light mud, sharp rocks and overall shitty road conditions. My truck handles really well since the first day I put them on, they are quiet and very confidence inspiring, the compound is very soft but elastic, maybe that is the secret behind the good performance and comfortable ride they provide. I have scraped the sidewall against rocks, trees, concrete sidewalks and much more, and the side walls still really good, there's no tearing or chipping, and no internal breaking of the strings or rubber. The most impressive thing happened just month ago, a car crashed into my truck really hard from the side in the direction of rear to front, the car was so low to the ground that the front hit the tread of my front tire. The hit was so strong that the rim ended broken and the entire truck moved more than 4 meters to the front and 90 degrees to the right (it was parked), when I saw the damage my first thought was that the tire was cut in half or at least that the internal strings where damaged, well... One month later, my truck is repaired, I have a new rim and that same tire is rolling like it never happened anything to it, not even a visual scratch! Judging by the wear in these 14 months they have at least another 6-7 years of life left. All my trucks will have ATXs from now on. I'm being completely honest, General just got a life time costumer.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 18, 2021