Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
The new Cinturato All Season SF 2 represents a significant step forward for a Pirelli all season tyre.
The new tyre offers 3.5 meters shorter dry braking and 2 meters shorter wet braking than the previous version of the tyre, better snow performance and a near 50% improvement in tread life compared to the previous Cinturato All Season Plus.
The Cinturato All Season SF2 is available in 65 sizes, from 15 to 20 inches and in certain sizes is available in runflat, seal and electric car specific versions.
This tyre replaced the Pirelli Cinturato All Season Plus.
Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 4,500 miles driven.
The Cinturato All Season SF2 is ranked 6th of 42 All Season Premium Touring tyres.
Latest Tyre Test Results
2021 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 14th of 34 tyresView Full Test >>
2021 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - 2nd of 11 tyres
View Full Test >>
- Positive - Excellent new tyre, very balanced across most tests, particularly strong in the dry, good snow traction, lowest noise levels on test, excellent levels of comfort, by far the lowest rolling resistance on test.
- Negative - Average performance in the snow with long snow braking distances.
- Overall - The Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 is in a clear second place, which is a big improvement when compared to the previous tyre. The new Pirelli is a rounded tyre, with very strong dry braking, a good wet performance and a quiet comfortable ride with the lowest rolling resistance on test.
2021 Auto Bild SUV All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 12 tyres
View Full Test >>
- Positive - High traction and short braking distances on snow, quiet rolling noise, very low rolling resistance.
- Negative - Understeer driving behavior on wet and dry tracks, extended wet braking distances.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
Questions and Answers for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
2021-08-11 - Do they offer better performance compared to Micheline CrossClimate+ (or CrossClimate 2)?
This should be better than the CC+ and close to the CC2, check out our all season tyre test for full details.
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address
Cinturato All Season SF2 Prices
Top 3 Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 Reviews
I bought these tyres, pretty happy with them so far. Performance in wet and dry seems good. Also they are very silent and feel grippy.
These are my third new style all seasons. I started with the cross climates on a Mazda 6 1.8 2003. A couple of times in very heavy snow and never felt slippery.
Second weather control 005 evo on a bmw 325xi 2007. During wet and dry happy with the tyres. Wet grip was great. but in the snow very slippery even with four wheel drive. And on a bit of slushy ice road pretty much useless. When I applied the brakes the car just didn’t stop lucky no accidents. But I was happy I didn’t encounter the the same amount of snow as I did with the CCs
So now the SF2s on a BMW 420i 2017. Rain and dry no problem like I said they feel the most sticky of the three so far. They are the quietest of the three. Hopefully they will behave better on the snow than the 005s. I noticed that you should make sure that the tyre pressure is high when at the low side they wil cup
(205/55 R16) on
Very good for now, seems that CC2 have seriosly competitor !!! ;)
Had these for a few thousand miles. They're super quiet and my average mpg jumped up a little so must be good on fuel. Not as sharp as the summer tyres they replaced but felt good compared to other all season and winter tyres I've used.
Latest Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 Reviews