Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2

The new Cinturato All Season SF 2 represents a significant step forward for a Pirelli all season tyre.
The new tyre offers 3.5 meters shorter dry braking and 2 meters shorter wet braking than the previous version of the tyre, better snow performance and a near 50% improvement in tread life compared to the previous Cinturato All Season Plus.
The Cinturato All Season SF2 is available in 65 sizes, from 15 to 20 inches and in certain sizes is available in runflat, seal and electric car specific versions.

This tyre replaced the Pirelli Cinturato All Season Plus.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 1,000 miles driven.

The Cinturato All Season SF2 is unranked of 41 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Cinturato All Season SF2 Prices

Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 >

Latest Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2 Reviews

Given 82% while driving a BMW 440i Gran Coupe M Sport (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I bought these tyres, pretty happy with them so far. Performance in wet and dry seems good. Also they are very silent and feel grippy. These are my third new style all seasons. I started with the cross climates on a Mazda 6 1.8 2003. A couple of times in very heavy snow and never felt slippery. Second weather control 005 evo on a bmw 325xi 2007. During wet and dry happy with the tyres. Wet grip was great. but in the snow very slippery even with four wheel drive. And on a bit of slushy ice road pretty much useless. When I applied the brakes the car just didn’t stop lucky no accidents. But I was happy I didn’t encounter the the same amount of snow as I did with the CCs So now the SF2s on a BMW 420i 2017. Rain and dry no problem like I said they feel the most sticky of the three so far. They are the quietest of the three. Hopefully they will behave better on the snow than the 005s. I noticed that you should make sure that the tyre pressure is high when at the low side they wil cup
8 - tyre reviewed on July 4, 2021