Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3

The Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

The Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 provides improved grip for better handling on snow. The large amount of sipes at the center of the tyre’s tread provide for better snow biting, improving handling on snow by 5% in comparison to the previous Vector 4Seasons Gen-2.

Goodyear’s Dry Handling technology provides strong crown and shoulder blocks that reduce the deformation of the tyre during heavy maneuvers improving dry braking by 5%.

The Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 also maintains its predecessor’s impressive level of aquaplaning resistance thanks to Goodyear’s Aqua Control technology, which uses deep and wide grooves to improve water dispersion.

The new Vector 4Seasons Gen-3 was introduced as of April 2020, with 65 new SKUs to be progressively introduced in 2020 and further SKUs to follow in 2021 and 2022.

This tyre replaced the Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen 2

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 23,775 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - 1st of 11 tyres

• Positive - Good in the dry, excellent in the wet, excellent in snow, lowest rolling resistance on test and good levels of comfort.
  • Negative - Average dry braking.
  • Overall - The new Goodyear Vector 4Season Gen-3 earns a win in its first test, proving to have the most rounded ability of all the all season tyres included.

2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test - 4th of 33 tyres

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 1st of 16 tyres

• Positive - New all season tyre with convincing performance in all weather conditions. Dynamic snow, wet and dry handling, high mileage.
  • Negative - None mentioned.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 Review

Given 86% while driving a Mazda 6 Wagon (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 25 spirited miles
Bought a set of Gen 2s 2 years ago. Done about 25k miles on them. Had them rotated 3 times. Have driven in blistering heat, freezing temperatures and torrential rain. They have always felt well planted and feedback from the tryes has been good. I have used them on motorways, welsh A and B roads, grass and mud but never got the chance to try them in the snow and ice which is the main reason I got them. Maybe this year as I am going to fit some Gen3s in a few weeks. What I will say is this is the first set of tyres where I have NEVER picked up a puncture. Whether I have just been lucky or the different tread design from normal road tyres with radial groves has been a factor, I don't know. Thoroughly recommend these.
44 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2020

Latest Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 >>

Given 97% while driving a Audi A3 Sportback (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Recently bought Gen3 > Dry Grip is good. > Snow drive is super . Ice Grip is very Good > Wet performence is excellent. Really Happy with the performence > Last time i used bridgestone weather controll a005,These tyres are super but week in snow but in wet performence beautifull.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 5, 2021
Given 93% while driving a Honda Civic (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 250 average miles
Recently replaced budget summer tyres with these. Due to travel across the UK during winter & have been caught out before using summer tyres in the winter conditions. As the tests have suggested these are very capable on wet & dry, good braking & cornering, though you do notice sportiness is reduced a little bit in comparison with Summer tyres. Noise levels are the same & comfort is identical, though I imagine you would notice a difference if you switched from premium summer tyres. I was going to hold off on posting this but we've just had our first bout of snow which left the early morning roads with a slushy and slick surface, particularly where I live and the council don't seem to bother gritting the roads. Would have been bricking it on summer tyres but I had zero loss of traction using these. Will update if/when we get heavier snow or worse conditions & once some wear has occurred.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 92% while driving a Skoda (235/45 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 500 spirited miles
Great tyres! I changed the tyres 3 weeks ago and switched from summer Pirelli Cinturato P7, which came with my new Skoda. The car is with DCC, which I use in comfort mode. Immediately after I changed the tyres I feel the difference. the car became much more comfortable and quiet. Especially on weared and cracked road surfaces. When going over bumps, the car is feeling smooth and soft. There is not any more typical noises from suspension and much less road noises can be heard. I drove in autumn conditions in range +3 to +25 DEG Celsius. The grip below +15 DEG is much better than with the summer tyres, in all conditions - wet, dry, muddy. Between 15 and 20 DEG, the grip is similar like P7. Above 20 DEG, V4 Gen3 start feeling more soft than needed and start "floating" on the pattern's blocks when cornering. Braking grip is also excellent in all conditions till now. In addition to quietness, would like to add that on extremely wet surface there is not typical for most winter patterns high frequencies noises when accelerating, caused by water extraction from the pattern in the contact spots. In regards with the tests published on this website I would confirm that the tyres are very close to best winter tyres performance on dry and wet below 15 DEG (based on my previous experience with winter Goodyear, Continental, Semperit, Kleber, Toyo etc, which I drove on my previous cars). After I collect some experience on snow and ice, I will update this review. And after at least a full year I can evaluate the wear of the tyres, til now the tyres are quite new and I cannot make evaluation. I hope that in hot summer in Bulgaria tyres will survive in 40++ DEG and will save elasticity for the next few years. As major drawback I will note the price. Currently the model is very new and I have to wait for 2 weeks after the order. The price is higher than on Michelin CC+ here in Bulgaria and even PILOT ALPIN 5, which are the most expensive tyres for normal road cars. At the end would like to give my huge LIKE on www.tyrereviews.co.uk, which are making our choice of tyres much easier with the information and tests published here :-) ! Thank You Tyrereviews!
8 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Kia Motors Stonic (185/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Been using the 3rd gen since 2 months ago. I would say that they are better than the 2nd gen in every aspect. Better on snow/ice than the Michelin CrossclimatePlus that's for sure. But a bitt worse than the CrossclimatePlus on dry and wear wise. Still since the CrossclimatePlus is pretty unstable on snow/ice , this is the real all season tyre to go with.
26 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2020
44 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2020

See all 5 customer reviews of the Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3 (newest first) >>