Vredestein Ultrac Vorti+

The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 21,000 miles driven.

The Ultrac Vorti+ is ranked 2nd of 72 Summer Max Performance tyres.

Reports

2022 Tyre Reviews UUHP Summer Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good levels of comfort.
  • Negative - Poor grip in the wet and dry, average aquaplaning resistance, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - The Vredestein Ultrac Vorti+ was a comfortable performance tyre, but the comfort came at the cost of handling, with the Vorti+ feeling woolly with low levels of grip in the dry and wet.

2022 AutoBild 19 Inch Summer UHP Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Balanced sports tyres with dynamic handling in the wet, good aquaplaning reserves, good comfort, fair price.
  • Negative - Longer wet braking distances.

2022 AutoBild Sports Cars UHP Summer Tyre Test - 1st of 11 tyres

• Positive - Sporty balanced summer tyre, good wet grip, good aquaplaning resistance, sporty dry handling with precise steering, short wet and dry braking distances.
  • Negative - High rolling resistance.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

YouTube Review

Top 3 Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus Reviews

Given 83% while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (265/30 R20) on mostly motorways for 5,000 spirited miles
The vredestein ultrac vorti+ is a very good tire. The tire is well balanced and has good feedback from the road. Coming from pirelli runflats i can definetly say that the car drives far better not only more comfortable but far more grip. The biggest improvement is the wet handeling/grip. The tires perform very well in the dry but there are probably better tires for pure performance but these are fitted to my daily driver and I enjoy the tires as they are sporty enough for my needs. Be aware when buying this tire, it's quiet a heavy tire due to that it has quiet a big rolling resistance.(not the best on the mileage department).
Helpful 41 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2021
Given 100% while driving a BMW 530D M sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 3,000 average miles
Excellent tyres,much better then I was expecting.I had Pirelli Pzero runflat (18 inches) before and I can definitely say that Vredestein handles much better.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2022
Given 91% while driving a BMW 125i M Sport (255/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 13,000 spirited miles
I put a matching set of these tyres staggered setup on my BMW 125i e82 front 225/40/18 rear 255/35/18 in January 2022, now its January 2023 and the rears need changing. Considering what I have done with these tyres for the past year I am really impressed with the Vreds! Lasted about 13k miles of hard daily driving, when I say hard I mean it. I also took it to the Nürburgring (long track) did 12 hot laps, then 30 minutes of hard driving on the Nürburgring GPX track and they performed beautifully. I thought they would turn in to mush after pushing the car to the limit but they behaved really well. Don't get me wrong these are not your semi slick/PS5/PS4s do all replacement, but for a tyre that you can safely and happily daily in wet and dry, then drive on a track and drive back home they have met and exceeded my expectations. Positives: Superb wear, lovely road feedback, great handing and grip in wet and dry. Negatives, not many; slightly heavier than an offering from Goodyear/Mitchelin counterparts, stiffer sidewall therefore not as comfy, but then again my car is not built for comfort so I don't mind them at all. For the money I cannot think of the tyre as well balance when it come to price to performance. Tomorrow and I am changing the rear set and will be changing the whole set again when time comes around. Can certainly recommend these to an enthusiasts and drivers who don't mind slightly stiffer sidewall but great overall performance.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on January 26, 2023
Have you driven on the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus >