Nokian One

The Nokian Tires One is a new standard in premium touring all season tire, with an 80,000 mile treadwear warranty, and thanks to aramid sidewall technology which protects against punctures from potholes and poor road surfaces, the Nokian One also comes with a pothole protection warranty.

The Nokian One is available in 14 to 20 inch tyre sizes.

This tyre replaced the Nokian eNTYRE 2.0.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 1,203 miles driven.

The One is unranked of 41 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian One
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian One
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian One. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Nokian One tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nokian One? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nokian One >

Latest Nokian One Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Lexus Gx470 (265/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,200 average miles
At first I thought that they were louder than the tires they were replacing but I soon realized that they were making a higher frequency noise so they were more noticeable. After a couple of hundred miles they have quieted down to a point that I don't notice them with the radio off. Recently I drove through flood conditions hitting water occasionally 4 to 6 inches deep at 35mph and I had complete confidence in the car and tires.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2021
Given 85% while driving a Lexus Gx470 (265/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 3 spirited miles
I replaced some Goodyear Assurances with the Nokian One. At first I was angry, I thought the Nokians were noisier than the Goodyears until I realized that the sound was a higher pitch and there for was more noticeable. After a couple hundred miles, the tires are either quieter or I have gotten used to that sound frequency. I sometimes turn the radio off and listen to the tires and road noises and I find them quiet for the different highway surfaces. They handle quite fine for tires on an SUV.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2021