Nokian One

The Nokian Tires One is a new standard in premium touring all season tire, with an 80,000 mile treadwear warranty, and thanks to aramid sidewall technology which protects against punctures from potholes and poor road surfaces, the Nokian One also comes with a pothole protection warranty.

The Nokian One is available in 14 to 20 inch tyre sizes.

This tyre replaced the Nokian eNTYRE 2.0.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 5,009 miles driven.

The One is ranked 6th of 47 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian One

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian One

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian One. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Nokian One Reviews

Given 85% while driving a Lexus Gx470 (265/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 3 spirited miles
I replaced some Goodyear Assurances with the Nokian One. At first I was angry, I thought the Nokians were noisier than the Goodyears until I realized that the sound was a higher pitch and there for was more noticeable. After a couple hundred miles, the tires are either quieter or I have gotten used to that sound frequency. I sometimes turn the radio off and listen to the tires and road noises and I find them quiet for the different highway surfaces. They handle quite fine for tires on an SUV.
Helpful 39 - tyre reviewed on August 29, 2021
Given 48% while driving a Honda Accord (/60 R16) on mostly town for 800 easy going miles
Tires loose air pressure at unacceptable rate, constantly having to re-inflate. All 4 loose air at same rate (about a pound per day if vehicle is parked, 2+PSI loss if driven). Contacted Nokian but no response. Gotta go, time to re-inflate again.
Helpful 26 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Lexus Gx470 (265/65 R17) on mostly motorways for 1,200 average miles
At first I thought that they were louder than the tires they were replacing but I soon realized that they were making a higher frequency noise so they were more noticeable. After a couple of hundred miles they have quieted down to a point that I don't notice them with the radio off. Recently I drove through flood conditions hitting water occasionally 4 to 6 inches deep at 35mph and I had complete confidence in the car and tires.
Helpful 24 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2021
Have you driven on the Nokian One tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nokian One? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nokian One >

Latest Nokian One Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6 spirited miles
Nokian one's have been the best tires I have ever purchased.....just an all around top quality all season tire... really the cost is not even comparable to brands like Michelin and Conti's... I put the Nokian one's on our 2012 3.5 liter Rav 4.4wd and I have to say they are bullet proof tires. I live in the southwest.. I have taken them very quickly into isolated areas where I plink steel and target shoot...where the asphalt becomes dirt and rock...rougher trails and they really do not skip a beat on surfaces that would stress out tires that aren't reinforced with aramid like the nokian ones. I drove the one's through insane summer heat. I have driven them in heavy monsoon type desert rain and gone north into snow.....These are absolutely unbeatable tires for the cost.. If you are thinking about it don't even hesitate. These tires can not be beat especially at the cost. I recommend purchasing them online, finding the right size for your make, year and trim as most online retailers send them very quickly and you will find the best pricing online for 4. Don't get hosed in the tire shop. Take them to a local tire spot that will balance them, install and make sure you get a proper alignment as well. Its so much easier and cheaper.. to show up with the new tires you want installed on your car ready to go.
Helpful 0 - tyre reviewed on November 21, 2022
Given 99% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I replaced the nokian entyre 2.0 with these nokian1 tires. the noise level on the entyres was so bad after about 20000 miles that my shop and nokian rep. agreed to replace with the nokian1. Not a great deal but i bought 3 and they gave the 4th free with installation. I now have 30000 miles on the 1s and they look and ride beautiful! this is the best all season tire i have owned. great in snow.
Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2022
All Season VS Winter Tyres: What is REALLY Best?! Click to find out!
Given 86% while driving a Subaru Outback (/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Perfect tires for pacific north west area.
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2022