Nokian SeasonProof

Replacing the Weatherproof, the new Nokian Seasonproof is designed for drivers who need reliability and first-class safety for snowy and slushy winter days but who also want top-notch performance and effortless driving feel in the summer.

This tyre replaced the Nokian WeatherProof.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 20,000 miles driven.

The SeasonProof is unranked of 38 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Reports

2020 Auto Bild SUV All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 13 tyres

• Positive - Best snow qualities, good aquaplaning properties, low rolling resistance, good comfort levels.
  • Negative - Long dry and wet braking distances, understeer handling balance.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian SeasonProof
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian SeasonProof. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

SeasonProof Prices

Have you driven on the Nokian SeasonProof tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nokian SeasonProof? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nokian SeasonProof >

Latest Nokian SeasonProof Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Skoda (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
When it comes to tyres I don't mess about. The name on the tyres means nothing to me. What is important is how they perform. We run several vehicles and change them every 6 months. The first thing I do is change all of the tyres to All Season. I have tried all major brands and several of them are very good. However nothing has ever come close to these new Nokian Seasonproof. We are all enthusiastic drivers so the tyres have to be the best. We have now covered around 20000 miles on these tyres on different vehicles and in severe conditions throughout Europe. In the snow and ice they have outperformed every previous tyre by a large margin.On one occasion in a front wheel drive Skoda driving past All wheel drive vehicles whilst they slipped backwards down an icy hill. In the dry they perform like a premium summer tyre. In the rain the grip is superb. They are extremely quiet and comfortable and given the punishment that they get, wear very well. Usually there is a trade off with an All Season tyre but not with the Nokian Seasonproof. This is by far the best All season Tyre I have ever come across. Dont take my word for it try them for yourselves and you will see what I mean. A tyre that outperforms most winter tyres and summer tyres without the hassle of changing them every year. The icing on the cake is that you are buying the best for well under the price of the underperforming premium tyres. Nokian please don't change these tyres as they are a winner!
32 - tyre reviewed on February 9, 2021