Vredestein Quatrac

The Vredestein Quatrac has improved handling across dry, wet and snow covered surfaces, 20% improvement in tread life and 10% improvement in aquaplaning resistance when compared to the predecessor Quatrac 5.

This tyre replaced the Vredestein Quatrac 5.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 3,600 miles driven.

The Quatrac is ranked 2nd of 42 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

2021 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - 4th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Excellent wet and dry handling with short braking distances whatever the temperature, good aquaplaning resistance.
  • Negative - Poor performance in the snow with long snow braking distances, high levels of external noise, high rolling resistance.
  • Overall - The Vredestein Quatrac is the wet and dry specialist, performing extremely well in all the grip tests. Unfortunately, the snow performance of the tyre was lacking compared to the best, but this is still a very good all season tyre for the milder climate.

2021 AZ All Season Tyre Test - 1st of 9 tyres

• Overall - With top results in the wet and dry, the new Vredestein Quatrac wins the test. Safe on snow, very good value for money.

2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test - 2nd of 33 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Vredestein Quatrac

Questions and Answers for the Vredestein Quatrac

2020-11-26 - Hi, I'm interested the vredestein quatrac tyre but when I'm searching for these tyres to buy I can only find either 'pro' or '5' written at the end. This review doesn't state which these are? Also I'm after 225/45r18 and 245/40 r18 size, does this tyre exist in these sizes?

The 'Quatrac' is a new tyre which replaces the Quatrac 5. Vredestein will be releasing new sizes of the Quatrac all the time so hopefully they'll release a tyre in your size soon.

Quatrac Prices

Top 3 Vredestein Quatrac Reviews

Given 97% while driving a Dacia Logan (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
It's the best. Handling is better than Continental Eco 5.(rain and dry)
57 - tyre reviewed on October 14, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Mazda (205/60 R16 V) on mostly town for 800 average miles
Everything is nice with this tire. I read so much tests about it. It was the 2nd best 4season tire in 2020 ADAC. I am using it in Hungary, there arent so much snow in winter, but I tested it in snow and it was good. So I recommend this for everybody.
25 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2021
Given 80% while driving a Peugeot 3008 (215/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I am using these tyres not too long. Unfortunately one tyre has a small quality issue - barely noticeable bulge that causes severe steering wheel vibration at highway speeds. So, one will be replaced soon. Hope a such problem will not happen again. Other than that I am quite happy with these tyres. Dry and wet handling is impressive, definitely better than in case of my previous mid range summer tyres. When I replace the bulgy tyre I will be able to share my recommendation - buy or not to buy.
15 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2021
Have you driven on the Vredestein Quatrac tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Vredestein Quatrac? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Vredestein Quatrac >

Latest Vredestein Quatrac Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Mazda MX5 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Fitted to our MX5 . Needed a tyre that didn’t spoil the excellent handling of the car but gave you good grip and traction in the winter . Which can be hard where we live. We are not disappointed .
7 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2021