Nexen N Priz RH1

The Nexen N Priz RH1 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 77% over 10,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N Priz RH1
Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
215/70 R16 100H   B C 70
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N Priz RH1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N Priz RH1 Review

Given 77% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/55 R18 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Not much time with the tyres. They are OEM for my KIA SUV. I get good handling and grip is good, except when the road is only damp, but that might be common with the asfalt I have within the region I live. Still haven't found their limit. I've already had to change one since it got slitted in a pothole but it was really aggressive and sharp. No bumps or bubbles from any other hole and are resistant.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2017

Latest Nexen N Priz RH1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N Priz RH1 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen N Priz RH1? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen N Priz RH1 >>