Imperial Snowdragon 3

The Imperial Snowdragon 3 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 20,000 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test - 47th of 49 tyres

2019 Winter Tyre Test Market Overview - 30th of 47 tyres

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 47th of 48 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Imperial Snowdragon 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Imperial Snowdragon 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Imperial Snowdragon 3 Reviews

Given 56% while driving a BMW 335i (225/35 R19 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 spirited miles
Bought these tyres for the winter, a bit of a panic buy, but needed tyres for the winter. I have found them quite average in the wet cold conditions, you could even say the good summer tyres are better in these conditions. Comfort is reasonable so is road noise. I would advise not push in the car on these tyres as the car feels very nervous and not confidence inspiring. Can't give a review on wear rate yet as I have only done 1000 miles on them. I will not be buying again unfortunately.
62 - tyre reviewed on February 5, 2018
Have you driven on the Imperial Snowdragon 3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Imperial Snowdragon 3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Imperial Snowdragon 3 >