Joyroad HP RX3

The Joyroad HP RX3 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 3,000 miles driven.

The HP RX3 is unranked of 200 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Joyroad HP RX3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Joyroad HP RX3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Joyroad HP RX3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

HP RX3 Prices

Have you driven on the Joyroad HP RX3 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Joyroad HP RX3? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Joyroad HP RX3 >

Latest Joyroad HP RX3 Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16v (185/60 R14) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
Fitted for 37.50 Euro each, with balancing and new valve included, it's a real bargain.
Used under a 2004 Polo 75 hp, with normal driving (city and highway) these tires work just fine under any situations. On dry tarmac they roll very well, with no noise on highway; on wet, despite of the very bad not-draining tarmac here where I live, the grip is good. Braking is good in both conditions and aqua-planning is not an issue.
The only downside is that the sidewall is a bit soft, hence I always prefer to use tire pressure close to max-load, so that the handling is better, even though the comfort decreases.
Overall I recommend them and probably I will buy them for my BMW also, if there is the required size.
41 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2018