Achilles 122

The Achilles 122 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 11,210 miles driven.

The 122 is ranked 5th of 207 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Achilles 122

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Achilles 122

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Achilles 122. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Achilles 122 Reviews

Given 92% while driving a Ford Fiesta mk7 (185/55 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Just install a pair on my ford fiesta front tyre , wow for the price , the ride comfort was very good , the handling was great , and i barely hear the noise , i will put a pair into my back tyre soon , great value for money
Helpful 95 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2019
Given 89% while driving a BAIC D20 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Good value for money expended
Helpful 16 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2020
Given 100% while driving a Renault Megane 2 sedan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 spirited miles
I put them on my car recently and they are great , tnx achilles for your lovely tires
Helpful 16 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2020
Have you driven on the Achilles 122 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Achilles 122? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Achilles 122 >

Latest Achilles 122 Reviews

Given 96% while driving a Toyota Corolla (185/55 R15) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
These tyres really surprised me, I was just looking for a relatively cheap tyre for daily use, they are fitted to my "stanced" 92 Corolla running 15x8 wheels with 185/55r15 tyres stretched over them with 3.5° camber front and rear and I have done just under 10,000miles and they still look relatively new, no signs of wear at all. Also being on the cheaper side the grip has surprised me aswell. I highly recommend this tyre and would definitely purchase again.
Helpful 2 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2022
Given 44% while driving a Honda Accord (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 easy going miles
I used these tires in Asia and the roads are really bad. My other C Drive tires held up well, but these tires always had problems. I actually was driving very slowly last week and had a side wall blow out. I decided these were too dangerous and changed back to original Yokohama.
Helpful 16 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2021
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!