Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Reviews - Page 2

Given 70% while driving a Ford fiesta st (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Got these tyres to replace the potenzas on my fiesta ST. The drop in cabin road noise was instantly noticeable and the handling in the wet also improved remarkably. Overall the driving experience has been awesome with these on and I've never felt anything less than stuck to the road.

However, this has come at a price which is needing to replace both front tyres after only 10,000 kms, most of which was highway driving! Love these tyres but not sure if I'll buy again at $500 every 8 months
14 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Audi A6 TDI Quotro 3.0 S Line (255/35 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Great Tyres
87 - tyre reviewed on June 28, 2015
Given 90% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Stick like Velcro on my Impreza. No heart stopping moments when putting the power down and no squirms or slides in the corners. Very sticky compound and soft when you get some heat in them.
Too early to comment on wear but I've been told they are good.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2015
Given 86% while driving a Renault Megane RS250 CUP (235/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Superb tyres for a hot hatch (with 315bhp and 370 lb/ft) - Monumental grip on track and fantastic on a winding back road. Great grip in the wet as well, inspiring mega confidence. Only slight downside being they seem to wear a bit quicker than I'd like, due to the softer compound, but my driving may have something to do with that as well! Will not buy anything other than these for my car.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2014
Given 97% while driving a Skoda Octavia GT 193hp (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 18,000 spirited miles
I had these tyres on my Skoda Octavia and i was really satisfied. Dry grip was excellent and on wet fantastic even with 3.5mm thread left at 30.ooo km. It is a superb tyre and after them, i put Pzeros on which are very good. I do not care about tyre wear because i think that the first thing is grip and safety,PS2 gave me plenty of these.If one can afford,i think that it is one good choise.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2014
Given 67% while driving a Mercedes Benz CLC 220 CDI Sport (245/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Michelin PS2
Front 225/40ZR18 92Y XL MO
Rear 245/35ZR18 92Y XL MO
tyre treat 220
Fantastic tyre but 9K miles and a change every 11 months for the rear is not nice. would i buy again ? no real choise as Conti are worse.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 14, 2014
Given 73% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 350 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 6,870 spirited miles
Excellent while they last. Sad, i would love to buy them again, but cannot afford it. sure, my foot is "a bit" heavy, but 11000km out of a set is awful...
0 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2014
Given 91% while driving a Ford c max (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
One of the best tire I have ever used. It lasted about 60.000km without any trouble. It is a pity there are no more in production.
Very good grip in dry and wet, it was a pleasure driving around with these.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2014
Given 96% while driving a Mercedes Benz SL500 (295/30 R19) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
These tyres are just the best in all respects.

Except the price! But thats the choice you make
0 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2014
Given 81% while driving a Mazda Mazda 3 MPS Luxury (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 24,000 spirited miles
Came original with our 2010 Mazda 3 MPS Luxury (2.3l turbo). Have since put 45000km on them and it's now time to have them changed (should probably have changed them 3000km ago but they have still been running fairly well). Excellent handling around dry corners (confidence instilling). Could be better in the wet. All round good tyre, I'd rate 8/10 for what you pay.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2014
Given 87% while driving a Porsche Cayman (265/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 0 spirited miles
Best tyres for Porsche Cayman
3 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2014
Given 57% while driving a Porsche Cayman (265/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
Good tyres in every respect except wear - unbelievably they have only lasted 5,000 miles on genuine easy going driving by my wife despite the make ! Given how costly they are to buy I will not buy again.I have also put 4 PS2's on my VW Phaeton and,again, they are down to the wear bar after only 8,000 miles.That is,frankly ridiculous !
0 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2014