Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason

The Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 6,000 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2018 27 All Season Tyre Shootout - 22nd of 27 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason Review

Given 82% while driving a Daihatsu Terios (205/55 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Bought 4 of these for my 4x4 daihatsu terios as I wanted a tyre for summer and winter driving. And these tyres was spot on, used them in the dry, wet and in the snow and they was brilliant, and quiet to. I've currently done just over 6000 miles on them, the front tyres have around 5mm tread still on them, and the back tyres are hardly worn. Will definitely buy these tyres again.
11 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2020

Latest Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason Reviews

Have you driven on the Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason >>

11 - tyre reviewed on June 27, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!

See all 1 customer reviews of the Hifly All Turi 221 Allseason (newest first) >>