RoadX RXMOTION H11

The RoadX RXMOTION H11 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 20,000 miles driven.

The RXMOTION H11 is unranked of 202 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the RoadX RXMOTION H11
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the RoadX RXMOTION H11
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the RoadX RXMOTION H11. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

RXMOTION H11 Prices

Have you driven on the RoadX RXMOTION H11 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the RoadX RXMOTION H11? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your RoadX RXMOTION H11 >

Latest RoadX RXMOTION H11 Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Hyundai I10 (175/65 R14) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
Further to my review of this tyre on my Hyundai i10 these tyres cope surprisingly well on both wet and dry surfaces, although tyre wall is a little hard, it does not interfere with my daily normal driving, casual and not spirited driving. These may not suit a hard driver, but otherwise, quite good, and silent on smooth tarmac surface.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 2, 2021
Given 77% while driving a Hyundai I10 (175/65 R14) on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
These tyres were fitted to my used car purchase. Had never heard of this brand but have been pleasantly surprised by the road holding and they are no noisier than Continental eco contact 5 Brand believed part of Sailun group
0 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2021