Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV

The Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 10,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV Review

Given 92% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
I needed a full set of winter tires and after some internet search, I chose these tires. After more than 5000 miles driven through dry, wet, snow and icy conditions I'm happy to say that I made the right choice, buying NEXEN. I had the opportunity to drive through 5 inches of fresh snow which later became ice and was surprised to have the full control of the steering all time, sometimes the car safety systems helped but nothing critical or scary. Definitely would purchase again this brand.
13 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019

Latest Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV >>

Given 77% while driving a BMW X5 3.0d Sport (255/50 R19 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
I have BMW X5 with R19 255/50 switched to Nexen Winguard Sport 2 s from Lassa Competus winter 2, the main difference are : Nexen is more comfortable and quieter, and the grip on snow/ice is better, but handling feel is more 'cheesee', i live in Latvia, so we have proper winter , average temp is minus -7c, -12c and in colder temps tyres feels batter than in warm temperatures because they is quite soft . For the price the grip is geat but do not expect them to be sporty. Could recommends this tires ? Yes but only in winter, not all season tyres. Downsides of both Nexen and Lassa is weight, little bit on heavy side.
2 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2020
13 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Nexen Winguard Sport 2 SUV (newest first) >>