Landsail Winter Lander

The Landsail Winter Lander is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 3,609 miles driven.

The Winter Lander is ranked 24th of 54 Winter High Performance tyres.

2021 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 33rd of 49 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Landsail Winter Lander
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Landsail Winter Lander. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Winter Lander Prices

Top 3 Landsail Winter Lander Reviews

Given 67% while driving a Ford Focus (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 1,600 miles
Good on snow and ice but loud tire noises on dry asphalt. Also a good response on wet roads. Very good price for fair quality.
wet grip - class C
fuel economy- class C
143 - tyre reviewed on September 7, 2016
Given 84% while driving a Peugeot 207 GTI (195/65 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
These are the best winter tyres I have ever put on and I’ve had a few, grip in snow unbelievable and road ride very quiet, living in a hilly rural location these tyres have been an eye opener, will definitely be sticking with these Lanndsail winter landers.
35 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2018
Given 83% while driving a Skoda (225/50 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 9 easy going miles
Bought these tyres as a recommendation. I only have them fitted from early December to Late March, now on my second year of them being used in Winter months. They have probably covered circa 9000 in that time. I have the LS588 for the rest of the year. I am very pleased with their overall performance and would not hesitate to use / buy them again.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2020
Have you driven on the Landsail Winter Lander tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Landsail Winter Lander? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Landsail Winter Lander >