Semperit SpeedLife 2

The Semperit SpeedLife 2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the Semperit Speed Life and this tyre has been replaced by the Semperit Speed Life 3.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 6,000 miles driven.

The SpeedLife 2 is ranked 2nd of 129 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2020 Tyre Market Overview Braking Test - 23rd of 49 tyres

2020 ADAC SUV Summer Tyre Test - 5th of 12 tyres

• Positive - Top marks in wear
  • Negative - Slightly weak in the wet
  • Overall - Recommended

2019 Mid Range Tyre Test - 1st of 8 tyres

• Positive - High aquaplaning resistance, short braking distance on dry and wet surfaces.
  • Negative - Tendency for liftoff oversteer.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Semperit SpeedLife 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Semperit SpeedLife 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

SpeedLife 2 Prices

Have you driven on the Semperit SpeedLife 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Semperit SpeedLife 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Semperit SpeedLife 2 >

Latest Semperit SpeedLife 2 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Peugeot 406 coupe (225/45 R16 V) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
This is the best tyre I ve ever used. Especially on wet tracks I couldnt have been able to slide this tyre.
What I do is deliberately push throttle on bends and corners on wet surface but they stick on road with a decent feeling of security. This is my tyre from now on. 10 out of 10
13 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2019
Given 96% while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I own a ford focus 1.6 mk2. I replaced the goodyear efficientgrip performance after four years and 30.000km. The feeling from the semperit speed life 2 is amazing, especially on wet roads. I recommend it without any second thaught!!! And at a very good price comparing to michelin,goodyear or continental.
52 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2018