Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01

The Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 97% over 4,010 miles driven.

The HISCEND H MSU01 is ranked 1st of 26 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01 >

Latest Dynamo HISCEND H MSU01 Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 3 (255/55 R19) on mostly motorways for 10 spirited miles
Really good tyres for a very reasonable price. My wife’s new Sportage came with these tyres and we were very happy with them so I decided to give them a go on my Discovery. A surprisingly reasonable price first of all was the first bonus. I find them really good in all weather conditions. They handle well at high speed and they seem to be wearing well after about 10,000 km. very happy to recommend them.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2021
Given 96% while driving a Hyundai Santa Fe (235/55 R19) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
When I went to my local tyre dealer, who I’ve been dealing with for decades, he recommended a new tyre brand to my, Dynamo. I was sceptical to be honest. My dealer said “trust me, they’re phenomenal”. As I do trust him and he was so convincing I went with them. I was not disappointed. Are Dynamo tyres any good? Yes, they’re actually brilliant. Super in the wet and dry and I seem to be getting even better fuel efficiency since I put them on compared to the original equipment tyres that were on it which were Hankook. The price too was quite reasonable. Somewhere in the middle compared to other brands. They look good too, look every bit as premium as other well known names. I’m definitely a happy customer and happy to recommend Dynamo.
4 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2021
Given 100% while driving a Nissan Qashqai 2018 (225/45 R19) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
These are absolutely brilliant tyres! Such good grip in dry and wet weather. Comfortable cornering and stop when you need them to. Came highly recommended by my mechanic. Although not the cheapest tyres on the market, they’re still great value. I didn’t know the brand when they were recommended to me but I’ll be sticking with them from now on. Very impressed.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2021