Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV

The Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 52% over 150 miles driven.

The Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV is unranked of 27 Summer Ultra High Performance tyres.

2022 AutoBild SUV 4x4 Summer Tyre Test - 1st of 11 tyres

• Positive - Top driving performance off-road and on dry slopes, good traction on loose gravel and muddy terrain, dynamic dry handling, short wet and dry braking distances, well priced.
  • Negative - None mentioned.

2021 Tyre Reviews SUV Tyre Test - 4th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Fastest dry handling lap, very good in wet handling, short braking distances in the dry and wet, low noise, good traction on damp grass.
  • Negative - Average straight aquaplaning resistance, high rolling resistance, low traction on gravel.
  • Overall - The Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 3 SUV is another well balanced tyre from the Korean manufacturer, performing well in all the grip tests. The tyres only major weakness was rolling resistance, where it was 20% off the leading tyre.

2022 Tyre Tests

• 1st: 2022 AutoBild SUV 4x4 Summer Tyre Test (235/55 R18)
  • 2021 Tyre Tests

• 4th: 2021 Tyre Reviews SUV Tyre Test (235/55 R18)
  • Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

YouTube Review

Have you driven on the Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV >

Latest Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV Reviews

Given 52% while driving a Porsche cayenne s (295/35 R21) on a combination of roads for 150 average miles
    Allright i needed a pair of new tyres for my Porsche Cayenne S 2011 V8, and my garage putted these on (without asking me) so far very noisy, even at low speeds, I’m considering to bring these tyres back to my garage. I don’t like noisy tires at all, especially by nice sounded engines. I will not recommend this tyre for SUV’s with wider size then 275, the test results are all good and Audi and Porsche fit them also from factory on these, but cannot understand why. I think the extra money to get Pirelli or Michelin is worth it.
    Helpful 3 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2022