Platin RP 420

The Platin RP 420 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 8,000 miles driven.

The RP 420 is unranked of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Platin RP 420
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Platin RP 420
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Platin RP 420. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Platin RP 420 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Platin RP 420? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Platin RP 420 >

Latest Platin RP 420 Reviews

Given 67% while driving a BMW 520i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 easy going miles
Fitted on front axle only. My driving style is absolutely normal. On dry surface they are very good and quite good on wet as well, despite the tarmac of the roads where I live is not water draining at al. Handling and steering are not very precise because the shoulder of the tyre is not stiff enough, despite it's XL rated. Even if inflated at max load pressure and XL, the tyre feels the weight of the car. But the BIG downside is the noise. They are extremely noisy, even more than previous Riken that I replaced because old and noisy due to too hard and cracked compound. I would by these Platin only if much less noisy, because I like the grip they have on tarmac.
8 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2021