Davanti DX640

The Davanti DX640 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 62 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 520,664 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Davanti DX640
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Davanti DX640

Questions and Answers for the Davanti DX640

2019-05-16 - I am considering changing my tyres to a set of Davanti DX 640 the designated size for the rear set for my BMW 7series is 275/35/20 can I fit 275/40/20??

Sorry I'm unable to comment on specific fitment changes. Check out an owners club or speak directly to BMW.

Top Davanti DX640 Review

Given 91% while driving a Volkswagen 1.8 20vT Sport (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 5,000 average miles
had 4 put on my vw golf and i have to say im well impressed stick like glue even in the wet top marks mileage yet to be confirmed how ever looking so far so good.
347 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2016

Latest Davanti DX640 Reviews

Have you driven on the Davanti DX640 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Davanti DX640? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Davanti DX640 >>

Given 84% while driving a Peugeot 208 1.6 vti (205/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Have had 2 set of these tyres on my Peugeot 208 gti with 208bhp standard I struggled to find a decent tyre for good grip, handling and value until I was recommended them, I find them incredible for the price cannot fault them apart from premature wear but u have to sacrifice the wear for the grip and handling (obviously) they are far superior tyre compared to the pilot sport 3 that come factory fitted wich fell rather roapy and unsteady once half woren at 136 quid a tyre compared to 74 quid a tyre it's devanti all day long for me 👍
1 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2020
Given 85% while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra 290 (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 300 spirited miles
I only purchased these as my car needed a full set of tyres with less than two months remaining on the lease. Having always gone for one of the big name premium brands I was expecting a significant drop in performance compared to the Continental Sport Contact 5 AOís that they were replacing, but couldnít justify the extra £300(almost) to cover less than 1k miles. †
 My expectations couldnít have been more wrong - really canít fault them. I know that the direct comparison Iím doing is between new Davantiís and worn Contiís, but findings are as follows; Both dry and wet grip is certainly as good and possibly even better (would need a new set of Contiís to be certain - Itís close). Substantially less road noise from the Davantiís which is really noticeable on the motorway. The thing I like the most is that the Davantiís are more compliant over bumps, so manage to feel more ďsettledĒ on an uneven road surface (particularly when youíre pushing it), which is really confidence inspiring. I canít comment on longevity as I wonít have the car long enough, but I will certainly be purchasing Davanti again in the future.†
0 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz A35 AMG 4MATIC (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 12 spirited miles
Changed all the tyres on my A-Class AMG and found them to be a great choice. Whilst I understand the previous tyres had some wear and tear, having a new set of Davanti tyres certainly gave extra confidence to driving especially in the wet and cornering. Thoroughly pleased with the decison.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2020
Given 71% while driving a CitroŽn DS4 (215/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Good wet and dry grip, acceptable road noise, no comfort issues. However, wear is horrendous for a summer compound, being more than half in under 5k miles - admittedly on the front of a pocket rocket! The winter Michelin's lasted longer, so would only consider for low mileage vehicle where it's not worth putting on a tyre which could perish before it wore out.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2020
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz 220 cdi advantgarde (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 20,106 average miles
Without doubt found the tyres excellent in all weathers but did not find much snow about last winter ! Wear rate has been exceptional with 5.8 left on front and 4.5 on the rears and still the quietest tyres I have had so far. Now completed just over 20000 miles so should manage 30k. As stated at 5k with a cost of £357 I shall look at them again
5 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2020