Winrun R330

The Winrun R330 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 23 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 404,650 miles driven.

The R330 is ranked 85th of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

2015 Australian Motor 235/35 R19 Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winrun R330
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winrun R330. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

R330 Prices

Top 3 Winrun R330 Reviews

Given 99% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
.. i'm using Perodua Myvi SE 1.5 and just came to try these cheap tires on my 17" te37 wheels .. and .. suprisingly .. it is better compared to TOYO T1R on my previous set of tire .. great grip on dry/wet road.. doesnt give much noise .. excellent cornering at 80km/h ++ .. going to buy it again for sure .. safety comes first ..
404 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2015
Ford (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 1,300 spirited miles
I had Fallen FK722 on the car and they were terrible in the wet and they split on the rear. The Winrun R330 really surprise me with how good they are and how much better they are and how much better the wet performance is
175 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW 1 series (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Was unsure of these but after 15-20k miles later, will definitely buy again. Very good value, highly recommend!
84 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2016
Have you driven on the Winrun R330 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Winrun R330? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Winrun R330 >

Latest Winrun R330 Reviews

Given 86% while driving a Holden Commodore VE (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Hi. I’m running 245/45/18 xl on my Holden be sv6. Best tyres I ever bought and they are a good price the grip in the wet and dry is awesome sticks to the corners like glue I find very little road noise from then and car handles awesome would buy them again anytime best tyres I bought
1 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2021
Given 78% while driving a Mazda cx5 (225/55 R19) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I was quite surprised as never heard of this Tyre brand before, I used the Toyo brand before this and must say the Winrun Tyre are pretty impressive, especially the price
10 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2021
Audi Q7 (275/45 R20) on for 21,000 easy going miles
Audi Q7 2009 22000 klms so far on these winruns fitted 9-19 has had 2 rotation allign and balance check tyre pressure monthly they won’t last another 5000 klms + they have big chips missing everywhere very poor build previously got 36000 klms from Bridgestones and 32000 klms from Michelins on this car
25 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2021
Given 10% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (285/60 R17) on mostly town for 150 easy going miles
Vibration city. 3 x wheel balances to all tyres could not salvage. Hands went numb holding steering wheel. Winrun sales rep said no problem with tyres. Is that because they are supposed to rattle the car? I thought my 200 series landcruiser could handle most conditions. Winrun proved me wrong.......
15 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2021
Subaru Impreza (205/50 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Better than expected! I was in the market for used tyres as an emergency buy but the opportunity arised for these brandnew WinRun. First 500Km i was a bit scared of what might happen since i tend to drive fast, curb faster and 99% of my daily driving is done on secondary roads with poor or dirty asphalt. Sometimes gravel, maybe on a weekly basis. Right from the beginning i was surprised at how well they behaved while curbing, not only because of the great grip but the most surprising aspect was how robust the sidewalls are. They don't flex at all and the car behaves splendidly. In the wet, since reviews were poor for this tyre i was a bit concerned but having them installed in December 2020 i still had time for a few weeks of below freezing temps and road ice. And of course, lots of rain! They behaved quite splendidly and i'm not giving them a 10 for "Wet Grip" simply because i'm afraid someone will crash because of my positive review. Î drive a 4 wheel drive car, symmetrical and i'm sure that makes a difference in the wet but i've had Bridgestones before and they were not even closely as good as the WinRuns. Strange? Yeah, for me too. They're now just above 3000 Km and are still behaving as they were when new. Wear seems to be stable, i have them a bit over-inflated but the only thing i would complain is that they're noisy. Anyway, not much of a problem for me because i drive listening to the car and the road. Radio is aalways off. Great tyres! Would love to try Pirellis and will do so if i can afford them when the time comes. If not, it'll be WinRun all over again.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2021
Given 44% while driving a Peugeot RCZ GT 156THP (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 4,000 easy going miles
These are the tyres have to be the for wear that I have purchased I have only done about 4,000 km and already they are down to 7mm and 9 mm and I am not a hard driver at all, do not purchase these tyres they are a waste of money
1 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2021
Given 41% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giulietta (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought these based on the reviews here, but they turned out to be a disappointment. Over time the tyres lost their normal shape and the balance for all 4 was a constant issue. Spent a fortune trying to get them balanced and re-balanced, if I added the money together I could've bought better, more expensive common name brand tyres. Will never buy this brand again.
15 - tyre reviewed on October 2, 2020
Given 86% while driving a (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Great buy, good handling and good grip. (Tesla Model 3 AWD)
7 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2020
Given 59% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI 160 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ok tyre for the price, wouldn't buy again due to the fact that grip in the wet is very poor and makes the car want to understeer very easily and lose traction. Other than that they are exactly the same as any other tyre.
27 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Given 61% while driving a Holden Vf (275/30 R20) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
These came with my simmons 20” so i kept them and didnt know any better. It hadnt rained in nearly 12 months were i am so in the dry they are fine. I like to put the car into corners some times and in the dry that fine, does tend to flex abit into the harder corners. In the wet these tyres are a death track, early curbed so many times, keep going straight around corners and then the back kicked out and doing full 180. This is my life atm while i wait for my new falken 510s to get fitted...
35 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018
Given 19% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyre are totally rubbish, please dont trust the review down there, no doubt they are really cheap, but no matter what condition it perform like shit. I never use a tyre like this in my life and they are really danger in wet too. I only use for a month and i replace it as soon as i can.
69 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2018
Given 61% while driving a BMW 130i M (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I bought these thanks to the positive reviews on this website - worth a try at that price!

The grip is surprisingly good! At one point I had these on the rear (235/45/17) with some well used 225/45/17 RE003's on the front, and once settled into a corner, it was fairly balanced.

HOWEVER, they have very soft sidewalls.

When driven "raaather spiritedly", there was a very noticeable flex on turn in, I eventually found that 39psi was the max pressure I could run (in my car) to stiffen the sidewall without lowering the tyres grip, and even at this pressure the flex needed to be taken into account, and it was difficult to feel how much traction you've got until the tyre settles into the corner.

Really good for the price and for anyone who like to whip around a few corners every now n then.
29 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018