Winrun R330

The Winrun R330 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 373,500 miles driven.

The R330 is ranked 77th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

2015 Australian Motor 235/35 R19 Tyre Test - 8th of 8 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winrun R330
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winrun R330. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Winrun R330 Reviews

Given 99% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
.. i'm using Perodua Myvi SE 1.5 and just came to try these cheap tires on my 17" te37 wheels .. and .. suprisingly .. it is better compared to TOYO T1R on my previous set of tire .. great grip on dry/wet road.. doesnt give much noise .. excellent cornering at 80km/h ++ .. going to buy it again for sure .. safety comes first ..
386 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2015
Ford (255/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 1,300 spirited miles
I had Fallen FK722 on the car and they were terrible in the wet and they split on the rear. The Winrun R330 really surprise me with how good they are and how much better they are and how much better the wet performance is
159 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW 1 series (245/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
Was unsure of these but after 15-20k miles later, will definitely buy again. Very good value, highly recommend!
79 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2016
Have you driven on the Winrun R330 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Winrun R330? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Winrun R330 >

Latest Winrun R330 Reviews

Given 44% while driving a Peugeot RCZ GT 156THP (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 4,000 easy going miles
These are the tyres have to be the for wear that I have purchased I have only done about 4,000 km and already they are down to 7mm and 9 mm and I am not a hard driver at all, do not purchase these tyres they are a waste of money
0 - tyre reviewed on March 2, 2021
Given 41% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giulietta (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Bought these based on the reviews here, but they turned out to be a disappointment. Over time the tyres lost their normal shape and the balance for all 4 was a constant issue. Spent a fortune trying to get them balanced and re-balanced, if I added the money together I could've bought better, more expensive common name brand tyres. Will never buy this brand again.
11 - tyre reviewed on October 2, 2020
Given 86% while driving a (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Great buy, good handling and good grip. (Tesla Model 3 AWD)
6 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2020
Given 59% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk6 1.4 TSI 160 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Ok tyre for the price, wouldn't buy again due to the fact that grip in the wet is very poor and makes the car want to understeer very easily and lose traction. Other than that they are exactly the same as any other tyre.
27 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2019
Given 61% while driving a Holden Vf (275/30 R20) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
These came with my simmons 20” so i kept them and didnt know any better. It hadnt rained in nearly 12 months were i am so in the dry they are fine. I like to put the car into corners some times and in the dry that fine, does tend to flex abit into the harder corners. In the wet these tyres are a death track, early curbed so many times, keep going straight around corners and then the back kicked out and doing full 180. This is my life atm while i wait for my new falken 510s to get fitted...
35 - tyre reviewed on December 10, 2018
Given 19% while driving a BMW 520d M Sport (275/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
This tyre are totally rubbish, please dont trust the review down there, no doubt they are really cheap, but no matter what condition it perform like shit. I never use a tyre like this in my life and they are really danger in wet too. I only use for a month and i replace it as soon as i can.
65 - tyre reviewed on September 12, 2018
Given 61% while driving a BMW 130i M (235/45 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I bought these thanks to the positive reviews on this website - worth a try at that price!

The grip is surprisingly good! At one point I had these on the rear (235/45/17) with some well used 225/45/17 RE003's on the front, and once settled into a corner, it was fairly balanced.

HOWEVER, they have very soft sidewalls.

When driven "raaather spiritedly", there was a very noticeable flex on turn in, I eventually found that 39psi was the max pressure I could run (in my car) to stiffen the sidewall without lowering the tyres grip, and even at this pressure the flex needed to be taken into account, and it was difficult to feel how much traction you've got until the tyre settles into the corner.

Really good for the price and for anyone who like to whip around a few corners every now n then.
29 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Mazda MX5 2.0 SE (ND 2015 onwards) (215/45 R16 V) on mostly town for 200 easy going miles
This tires is amazing, its outperformed my advan sport tires. I definitely will buy this tires again for my other car.
45 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2018
Given 95% while driving a BMW 520D M Sport Touring (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
When first I bought my car a few months ago, I was very disappointed with the ride and feedback from the whole car, heavy steering/unresponsive, heavy gear change and clutch, like driving a tractor after an Audi A6. Being 'Runflats' they were extremely hard and due to ware gave little or confidence. With the change of rubber and after 1500 miles running in, its transformed the feedback from the tyres and suspension. Steering is slightly lighter, now to work on the indents on the gearbox and maybe a new clutch. Then it will be a nice car to drive. Pete the auto engineer.

47 - tyre reviewed on January 3, 2016
Given 99% while driving a Volkswagen Golf GTI (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
excellent tyre, great in the wet too! deffo buy again.
11 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2015
Given 100% while driving a Ford (235/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 13,000 spirited miles
Very good tyre, responds well, provides good mileage, obtained 1000 miles more than using Michelin and Falken on an S-Max Titanium X Sport
14 - tyre reviewed on April 20, 2015