Lassa Competus Winter 2

The Lassa Competus Winter 2 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 28,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Competus Winter 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Competus Winter 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Competus Winter 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Competus Winter 2 Review

Given 77% while driving a Kia Motors Sorento EX 2.5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
very good handlind
44 - tyre reviewed on November 27, 2018

Latest Lassa Competus Winter 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Competus Winter 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Lassa Competus Winter 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Lassa Competus Winter 2 >>

Given 89% while driving a SEAT Leon FR 2.0 tdi 170 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
This tyres wet grip is amazing! My tyres third season now. First season perfect, second season nice, third season nice. I will buy again
0 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2020
Given 86% while driving a Peugeot 3008 (225/55 R18 V) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
I have used these tyres on my Peugeot 3008 for a winter season. They performed really well on dry and wet surfaces and did not disappoint me at all on snow and ice. You feel like the tyres are holding to the road strongly and I have never had a problem with any slope. The city I live in has lots of them and many drivers are facing problems with slopes even it rains. These Lassa winter tyres are a very good and affordable choice for Peugeot 3008 owners.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 21, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Given 78% while driving a Hyundai Terracan (235/70 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Tyres are excellent on snow, slush and wet. Moderate on ice - that is normal for that type of rubber. Very good grip on snow, braking on dry could be better.
9 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2018