Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616

The Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 3,000 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 Nordic and Studded Winter Tyre Test - 12th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Logical behaviour without unpleasant surprises in the snow, low rolling resistance, slow to react in the dry.
  • Negative - Unstable handling in the wet and on ice.

2020 Consumer Reports North America Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 17 tyres

• Overall - This is that rare winter/snow car tire that earns Excellent ratings for snow and ice handling and braking but also earns Excellent ratings for low rolling resistance, which can aid fuel economy. In addition, itís also near the top of the index for ride comfort and is relatively quiet for a winter/snow tire.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 tyre?

Unfortunately we don't yet have any tyre reviews of the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 but people are searching for information on it.

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter I cept iZ2 W616.

Review Your Tyres >>