Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616

The Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 is a Premium Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 16,500 miles driven.

The Winter I cept iZ2 W616 is ranked 28th of 49 Winter Premium Touring tyres.

2021 Studless and Studded Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 16 tyres

• Positive - [Friction] Good in snow, low rolling resistance.
  • Negative - Poor grip and handling in the dry.

2020 Nordic and Studded Winter Tyre Test - 12th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Logical behaviour without unpleasant surprises in the snow, low rolling resistance, slow to react in the dry.
  • Negative - Unstable handling in the wet and on ice.

2020 Consumer Reports North America Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 17 tyres

• Overall - This is that rare winter/snow car tire that earns Excellent ratings for snow and ice handling and braking but also earns Excellent ratings for low rolling resistance, which can aid fuel economy. In addition, it’s also near the top of the index for ride comfort and is relatively quiet for a winter/snow tire.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 >

Latest Hankook Winter I cept iZ2 W616 Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Honda Civic FK7 Sport (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
I'd say that tyres are balanced mostly for driving on clean city roads and subjectively not noisy. They have a good grip at dry surface, wet is also fine on average driving but they are slippy if you try to drive aggresively. I had a good driving experience on wet and snovy roads but grip on ice is very poor. The best thing is that i found them informative, you can feel the type of surface you driving. This helps on ice and wet to identify the surface and adapt driving to appropriate conditions. Overall tyres left a good impression on me.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 14, 2022