Premiorri Solazo S+

The Premiorri Solazo S Plus is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 133,000 miles driven.

The Solazo S+ is ranked 78th of 190 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Premiorri Solazo S Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Premiorri Solazo S Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Premiorri Solazo S Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Solazo S Plus Prices

Top 3 Premiorri Solazo S Plus Reviews

Given 99% while driving a BMW 520d (225/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Perfect on dry and wet road, very comfortable. The best tyres for this money.
5 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2021
Given 83% while driving a Mercedes Benz (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 60,000 easy going miles
Best budget tyres I have ever know
2 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2021
Given 46% while driving a SEAT (225/45 R19) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Had these tyres for 2 months, in the dry they are all good. Soon as the roads are wet the car kicks out on the rear and puts you into a spin. It has happened 4 times now so I will be changing them back to the Pirreli P Zeros, never had that kind of handling from them. These tyres feel dangerous and I have lost all trust in them.
2 - tyre reviewed on October 10, 2021
Have you driven on the Premiorri Solazo S Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Premiorri Solazo S Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Premiorri Solazo S Plus >

Latest Premiorri Solazo S Plus Reviews

Best budget tyres I have ever know
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2021
Given 50% while driving a Audi TT S (245/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Came on the car when I bought it, driving in the dry is fine like most tyres really but in the wet I don’t have that much confidence when cornering as a few times the car started sliding around corners or not gripping just skidding. Even when accelerating out of corners the back end kicked out one time so after that I’ve always taken it easy driving in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2020