Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season+

The Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 50,000 miles driven.

The Cinturato P7 All Season+ is ranked 15th of 38 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Cinturato P7 All Season Plus Prices

Top 3 Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Jaguar XF (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
I have done around 15 k so far in a 3.0D jaguar xf and the front have at least 15k life still left. The rears tho are have 5k left max. In the beast from the east! Me and my jag drove 30 miles thought the Scottish country side and the grip was phenomenal. Through 3 inch snow on the roads I never got stuck! They slipped a bit but I got home! My brother bm count even get off the street never mind to work in that. Having gone through a big pot hole one tyre got a massive bulge and had to be replaced when nearly new. Now as the rear tyres are near the end I've found a bulge in one of them as well so durability is not the best. I believe this was the cause of a vibration issue to. Because if this I will go go back to the best. Michilen!
24 - tyre reviewed on November 6, 2018
Given 93% while driving a Audi A4 2.0 TFSI (205 bhp) (225/50 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I installed this tyre back in 2017 and so far it hasn't dissapointed me in any ways, the car feel planted and comfy.

These are very silent tyres i dont feel any annoying hums during motorway driving. Its an All Season tyre, therefore even in the wet it gives great grip even in the rainy season.

I keep them aligned, rotated and inflated according to Manufacturer Manual, so my tyre wear is upto par and so far no bulges or cracking.

So far i love the drive and will buy them again.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2019
Given 62% while driving a BMW 530d F11 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Comfortable tyre with reasonable grip however it didn't seem to be great in the wet compared to the previous tyres. Actually good on snow, but perhaps the four wheel drive helps there
1 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2021
Have you driven on the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus >