Forceum HEXA

The Forceum HEXA is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 93,030 miles driven.

The HEXA is ranked 183rd of 199 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Forceum HEXA

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Forceum HEXA

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Forceum HEXA. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Forceum HEXA Reviews

Given 56% while driving a Kia Motors Optima (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
I left a review a couple of weeks ago and I would like to have it retracted/updated. These Forceum Hexa tires are horrible and the first 5,000 miles seems great, but I learned that they are rated to 10-12,000 miles not the 50,000 that was advertised, hell not even 25,000. I do courier work and 40,000 every 10 months, these will be lucky to last 4 months for me. They say you get what you pay for, and I regret the $85/tire price. I was sold by the tread pattern, 400 A A & alleged listed tread life. Currently the wet grip is amazing but the compound is very soft and should be 200 C C, and never should have been used for summer/hot weather. I wouldn't recommend these tires for anyone, even if they were on a tight budget.
Helpful 31 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2021
Given 68% while driving a BMW 328i (225/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Bought these tires for the rear on my 328i..., And so I would prefer them for summer since the grip is quite awesome.. maybe because they are still new , driven them for 145 miles .. not the best on wet weather, no grip at all man! Like slip slip , while my old continental with super limited tread did better!
Helpful 13 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2023
Given 33% while driving a Nissan Juke (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Worst tires I've ever bought. Car drove perfect with old worn out tires. Put these and cars wanders all over the road. Complete trash.
Helpful 44 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2019
Have you driven on the Forceum HEXA tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Forceum HEXA? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Forceum HEXA >

Latest Forceum HEXA Reviews

MINI Cooper S (215/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30 spirited miles
I had these tires on a 05 Mini Cooper S they did very well for me in the heat off Las Vegas and did good in the few rainy days we have in the winter they handled good but we don’t get snow so no idea how they would handle. I now have a set on my bmw z3 and they seem to be doing good. Will definitely buy again.
Helpful 28 - tyre reviewed on April 17, 2019
Given 64% while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Bought these as they were all I could afford. They have easily matched the performance of Nexen N6000, Falken FK452 and Pirelli P6000s I've had in the past. Only real downside is noise. They are very noisy tyres. However for the cost savings, performance and lifespan it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Helpful 30 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2017
What to know the BEST All Season Tyres for 2024? Click to find out!
Given 83% while driving a Volvo 2008 V70 T5 Police traffic car (215/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 45,000 spirited miles
good hard wearing good grip but bit noisy
Helpful 32 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2016
Given 27% while driving a Ford ba falcon (235/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
cheap rubbish
Helpful 23 - tyre reviewed on June 14, 2015
Given 13% while driving a Mercedes Benz Mercedes (225/ R18) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Don't buy these tyres they are rubbish. NOISEY and also NOISEY with no grip. They were on the car when I bought it only just been fitted and I am changing them right away.
Helpful 25 - tyre reviewed on November 25, 2014
Given 24% while driving a Nissan Note 1.5 dci (185/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 15,000 spirited miles
The worst tyres I've ever driven on in over 45 years.

No grip whatsoever in snow, very little grip in wet and if standing water is more than 1 mm deep they aquaplane. So bad I have to drive like a granny in bad weather.

I've had more grip on bald tyres than with these when almost new.
Helpful 78 - tyre reviewed on September 26, 2014