Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS

Designed with track day, autocross and endurance racing drivers in mind, the all-new Bridgestone Potenza RE-71RS tyre delivers blistering lap times, enhanced steering and grip, and extended wear life. The RE-71RS is an average of 0.6 seconds faster per lap around Japan’s world-famous Tsukuba Circuit than the previous generation Potenza RE-71R.

This tyre replaced the Bridgestone Potenza RE71R.

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 800 miles driven.

The Potenza RE 71RS is unranked of 31 Summer Trackday and Competition tyres.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS >

Latest Bridgestone Potenza RE 71RS Reviews

Given 89% while driving a Toyota GR Yaris (255/35 R18) on track for 800 spirited miles
I bought these tyres as my go to track tyre (Yokohama AO52) was out of stock and at least 6 weeks away and I needed a track tyre for my new GR Yaris. I have had these tyres on for a year now and have done 4 track days and around 7000km with the tyres still ok. They maybe have a couple of track days left. I will be buying these again as I find them much better than the Yokohama in the wet and the.perormamce on track is just as good with good wear characteristics. On track they get up to speed very quickly and I find they last for longer stints than the Yokohama as well. A lit bit noisy on rough or course chip bitumen and being a track focused tyre not the most comfortable but still ok for daily driving. Highly recommended.
Helpful 66 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2022