Continental PremiumContact

The Continental PremiumContact is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre has been replaced by the Continental Premium Contact 2.

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 349,025 miles driven.

The PremiumContact is ranked 77th of 119 Summer Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental PremiumContact
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental PremiumContact
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Continental PremiumContact. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

PremiumContact Prices

Top 3 Continental PremiumContact Reviews

Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 6R 1.6 (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 34,000 average miles
Great tyres especially for a daily.
38 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2014
Given 97% while driving a Opel Astra H 1.4 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 36,000 easy going miles
This tires were fitted on my car as OEM. If passed 58.000km so far and they have still around 4mm. The wear is fantastic. I plan to change them next year because of the age. And I'm sure they would last 80K+ km as I drive very easy, no great accelerations nor brakes, and in the speed limits. But now they are 7 and a half years old, plan to change them at 8 years.
As far as the grip all this years, it's excellent. Now I can feel a little wobbling on bad roads but on a good tarmac they are still excellent, both dry and wet.
3 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2015
Given 83% while driving a Peugeot 207 GT (195/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Great tire. i bought it 10000km, really happy with it. i can control my 207 in difficult roads. braking wise is fabulous.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 12, 2011
Have you driven on the Continental PremiumContact tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental PremiumContact? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental PremiumContact >

Latest Continental PremiumContact Reviews

Given 100% while driving a Opel astra h 1.6 (205/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Opel astra 2012 factory tire I still use the car 110 thousand winter tire was used in winter. Although it is a very good rubber capillary cracks, its pattern still has a very good hardening, but it has been 8 years. the result is an excellent tire.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 17, 2020
Given 63% while driving a Vauxhall Meriva (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 9,000 average miles
Too expensive compared to other major contributors plus
Fuel use was high with these 2014. 2015 opted for Dunlop Sport blu response.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2016
Given 37% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa D (185/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 25 easy going miles
Had the car from new and the tyres from new and having been used to Michelin Energy on my previous cars what a dreadful disappointment . The main factor in my complaints on this tyre is it's wet / damp grip levels are just awful you have no feel and no confidence and it's only because I drive locally and no b roads that I just didn't change them . Wear levels are reasonable but not excellent as I've done 25k but that's swapping front to back and worn all 4 completely and since my previous Michelins have done 46k and I sold the car on gives a comparison although they were 2.5mm front 4.5mm rear
The other side of the continentals was the harsh ride every bump felt like you'd hit a massive pothole at 70mph .
Anyway got some Avon ZV5'S now so will review them soon
0 - tyre reviewed on August 31, 2013
Given 79% while driving a Ford Fiesta (195/50 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
very very very good tyre.
very good in the dry and in the wet. pretty useless in the snow but it doesn't matter cause the grip in any other condition in really impressive.

they wear quite quickly considering I have a little ford fiesta 1.2 (75hp), anyway I managed to cover 30000 miles. they are a little noisy at high speed

definately I would buy them again
1 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2012
Given 56% while driving a Peugeot 307 (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 30,000 spirited miles
now at 30k miles tires have approx. 3-4mm of rubber left, still good on dry but on wet very bad.. aquaplaning at 50-60 miles. haven't tried them on snow.. next tire will be er 300, cause i found it better in terms of grip
1 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2011
Given 74% while driving a Audi A3 (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
Comfortable tyres with good cornering grip and long lasting performance. After 25000 miles there is still thread on them but they are starting to show their age. I would by the same or the newer Premium Contact 2
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2010