Hifly VIGOROUS A/T601

The Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 128,317 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601
Size Fuel Wet Noise Weight
215/75 R15 100S   E C 71 13.00kgs
245/70 R16 107T   E C 71 15.00kgs
265/70 R16 112T   E C 72 17.00kgs
245/65 R17 107T   E C 71
265/65 R17 112T   E C 72 17.00kgs

Questions and Answers for the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601

2016-11-19 - Just got a set of AT601 have not fitted them yet, can you tell me if they are directional fitting. can,t find anything on the tire to indicate this but somehow I feel they should be. Thanks

If the HiFly AT601 is directional it will have a small arrow on each sidewall indicating the direction of travel, if it's asymmetric it will have an "inside" and "outside" printed on the sidewalls.

2017-02-27 - What is the tread depth on your hifly vigorous ht601 brand new before installing?

Unfortunately we do not have this data for the AT601.

Top 3 Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 Reviews

Given 99% while driving a Nissan patrool y61 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
my opinion on these tyres is very good I have just got back from a 5500k trip on some off our toughest roads in sa sand dunes mud rocky you name it and never had any problems at all. very happy I rate them better than the last two setts of cooper tyres. cooper tyers will never be seen on any of my cars agan.only because I have had no luck with them at all.
149 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014
Given 71% while driving a Ford F250 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 45,000 average miles
bought in 2015, driven mostly local some 800 mile round trips.only 14000 miles when belt separated causing vibration which was not found at first. then within 200 miles another tire had belt separated.
31 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2018
Given 52% while driving a Ford Kuga (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 247 average miles
Will never buy these again. Tires are less than 7 months old and they are separating. Also have a friend that bought these tires he had had the same issues. Had to have all six replaced with around the same mileage as mine. If fact I got mine after he bought his thinking they were a good deal. My truck had 234,569 miles on it when installed now it has 247,990 so they are of poor construction from my experience
22 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2015
Have you driven on the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Hifly VIGOROUS AT601? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 >

Latest Hifly VIGOROUS AT601 Reviews

Given 91% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (265/75 R16) on a combination of roads for 10 easy going miles
I bought this tyres one year ago and I am very happy with them. I use on daily car on all types of Terrain. Cheap and good !
1 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2020
Given 44% while driving a Ford Ranger (235/75 R15) on a combination of roads for 3,000 miles
I bought 4 new Hifly Vigorous about 3 1/2 years ago. I dont drive that vehicle all the time and I dont haul anything heavy in it. The tires still look almost new. I would say 90% tread still left. No cracking or uneven wear. But i started getting a vibration and it got worse and worse. I went to the tire shop and they pointed out that 3 of the 4 tires have big bubbles on them. All 3 tires went bad on the same day. I recommend buying a different brand of tire.
19 - tyre reviewed on April 2, 2019
31 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2018
Mitsubishi (265/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
I bought my triton glxr 2010 model
It had 265 70 17 AT601 hi fly tyres on it
I travelled around australia driving mainly bitumen but also included sand gravel rocks and mud
Excellent tyres and would buy again
So far over 60000km
2 tyres have 30000km left
2 tyres with 10000km to go
Buy them
20 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2018
Given 26% while driving a Ford F250 (225/85 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 15,500 average miles
Worst tires I've ever purchased. After 3000 miles they began to cup. After only 15,500 miles, the sidewalls began to crack badly.
11 - tyre reviewed on July 12, 2018
Given 47% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (225/45 R17) on track for 500 easy going miles
I just Had these fitted last week. Seriously thought ok I have that brand on my caravan been no issues . don't run them on your Vehicle if you do abit of bush work . side walls are soft as butter. yes on road they seem good and quiet but so soft you can see they will wear down quick. get what you pay for Im afraid . I have used 5 plugs already to get out of trouble and Im sticking to our main track which hasn't caused any problems for the last tyres and old farm utes
2 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2018
(225/45 R17) on for 0 miles
I bought these tires new for my chevy Silverado 2500 HD two years ago. My truck had a slight vibration issue after install. Took the vehicle back to the tire shop had them rebalanced and alignment done even though it didn't need the alignment. I use my truck for personal use only so it gets driven little (except for camping, fishing, weekend around town). Vibration issue became worse. Had the driveline rebalanced, new shocks, rotors turned (replaced tons of stuff) thinking it was the truck...WRONG! It was the tires. 2 of tires developed huge bulges. Out of warranty on the tires so I'm out the $ and need to replace all the tires. DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES. They seemed like a great buy at the time and the tread looks aggressive for an AT tire. Fooled me!
There are certain things in life one should not skimp on. 1. Toilet paper. 2. Trash bags. 3. Comfortable vehicle 4. TIRES.

Mark my words, you will regret this buy!
11 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017
Isuzu DMAX (245/70 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
Replaced front tyres of Dmax with 2 Hifly's before a big trip (Brisbane to Birdsville and return). The last couple of hundred into and out of Birdsville is dirt road, and these did the job just like the big brands. There were no grip issues and handled the sandy ground to Big Red easily. On the way back, we passed many many 4x4's and caravans with burst tyres- ours had no issues whatsoever. When we arrived back in Brisvegas, I checked the undercarriages of van and car as well as tyres. Lots of stone chips and dents on chassis etc, but the tyres were still in good nick. I thought of using these 2 Hifly's for spares and put a new set of Yoko's on for the trip to the cape, but I'm thinking that these critters did quite well, all things considering. A bit noisy on the road, and have not hit much wet with them, but I can' complain for the price I paid. I was fully loaded, 3 ton vehicle and 3 ton van.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 2, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (265/70 R17) on mostly country roads for 40 easy going miles
I purchased four of these tires and all four separated with less than 10,000 miles, worst tire I have ever used.
Purchased them at Tire Kingdom who refused to stand behind the tire, just tried to sell me other brands after
The third and fourth tire separated. I'm gonna seek legal counsel about what can be done.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 24, 2017
Given 97% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/45 R17) on track for 10 average miles
Used these tyres on the 2000km Canning Stock Route in Western Australia known for its harsh environment with sand rock gravel all thrown in they preformed better then expected
7 - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2017