Kleber DYNAXER HP2

The Kleber DYNAXER HP2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Kleber Dynaxer HP 3

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 441,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber DYNAXER HP2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Kleber DYNAXER HP2 Reviews

Given 71% while driving a Opel Corsa D 1.4 (185/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
These replaced my front toyo CF1 tyres. It is a soft tyre but never reached the CF1 performance (grip/handling/overall feel). Wear rate was a bit high really and after 20k miles the tread depth was 3mm(!!!) so I decided to change all my tyres to Falken ZE914 Ecorun. Kleber is not a bad tyre overall (didn't felt insecure) but I'm sure there are better tyres at that price range.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2015
Given 77% while driving a SEAT ibiza (195/55 R15) on mostly town for 35,000 easy going miles
Nice tyres. they never lost grip in my trips
2 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 73% while driving a Citroën C3 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 average miles
Affordable tyres, excellent grip on really bad roads with high speed cornering, never let me down. Average on wet surface, lost traction a couple of times. I had one of them flat after running on a huge nail but no big deal, got it easily fixed and hasn't gone flat or anything again. I can't say much about the wear, they have more than 5k miles on them in 1.5 year and look ok. I would buy them again if i'm looking for affordable quality, otherwise i'm going for michelin.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016
Have you driven on the Kleber DYNAXER HP2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kleber DYNAXER HP2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kleber DYNAXER HP2 >

Latest Kleber DYNAXER HP2 Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Audi 80 B4 (205/60 R15) on mostly motorways for 200,000 average miles
Nice tires. Long service life. Uniform wear. The car travels in the same way as on the rails. Only too noisy if the surface is rough. Before that there was old Goodyear Eagle. Good tires too, but they have served too long.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 30, 2020
Given 63% while driving a Mitsubishi Galant (195/60 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 7,000 average miles
Used on my car in 2007-2008. In dry and wet grip is poor, comfort ride and on bad road almost not feel the defects, wear is average for mid-range tire and i swap it when cracks show up. General is ok tiers but little poor.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2020
Given 66% while driving a Hyundai Accent (185/60 R22) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
very good tire on dry, bad in wet, moderate wear
0 - tyre reviewed on October 13, 2017
Given 67% while driving a Toyota Yaris (175/65 R14) on track for 40,000 average miles
The tyres got slippy at the dry. I wouldn t buy them again
0 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2017
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 TCDI (235/45 R18 W) on mostly town for 3,000 spirited miles
I replaced Continental Sports on my Mondeo Mk4 Sport with these Klebers and I'm very impressed.
The grip in both the wet and dry is excellent. They give a very smooth and quiet ride on all road surfaces.
I only managed 30,000Kms with the Contis on the front of the car and I'm hoping for a lot more from the Klebers.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2017
1 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2016
6 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2015
Nice tyres. they never lost grip in my trips
2 - tyre reviewed on January 30, 2015
Given 76% while driving a BMW 323 Touring (205/60 R15) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
These worked a treat on my E36, very secure wet or dry. In the snow they can be a bit of a handful but they are summer tyres. Wear rate too high though averaging 12000 miles a set.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2012