Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

The Continental Cross Contact LX Sport is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4s.

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 86,600 miles driven.

The Cross Contact LX Sport is ranked 15th of 17 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

Questions and Answers for the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport

2016-05-15 - Can I use this tyers for my range rover sport 2012

Yes, the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport is perfectly suited to the Range Rover Sport. It is OE fitment on a number of the newer Range Rovers.

2019-03-12 - Is it a runflat or a conventional tire?

Continental name their runflat tyres SSR, so if there's an SSR version of the CrossContact LX Sport, it will be runflat.

2020-09-23 - Is the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport the same tyre as the Continental Cross Contact LX which was replaced by the LX2?

No, the Sport version is designed for higher performance SUVs.

Cross Contact LX Sport Prices

Top 3 Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Reviews

Given 64% while driving a Audi A4 Avant1.9 Tdi SE (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 24,000 average miles
after 24000 miles there just about finsh
101 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2012
Land Rover Range Rover Sport (275/45 R21 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
i have now fitted these tyres to my 2015 Range Rover Sport, they have transformed the car, the handling is much improved and the car is quieter with much road noise
90 - tyre reviewed on February 1, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Volvo XC70 D4 AWD (235/65 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 43,500 average miles
43,500 miles since new with 4mm remaining at first MOT
fitted to an AWD Volvo XC70 which works hard!

A no brainer great tyre.
30 - tyre reviewed on September 23, 2017
Have you driven on the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Continental Cross Contact LX Sport? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Continental Cross Contact LX Sport >

Latest Continental Cross Contact LX Sport Reviews

Given 90% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (235/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
I’ve had these in the car for a few days now and have to say I love them. They are quiet and comfortable, and they provide good handling and good feedback. There is no sign of tram lining and they give good steering response. I will review them again after a few thousand miles, but so far all is good and I am very pleased.
8 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2020
Given 56% while driving a BMW 520d (225/55 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Those tyres lasted me about 6 months and I paid nearly £600 for 4 run flat tyres, the worst lasting tyres
21 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2019
Given 66% while driving a Land Rover Discovery Sport (245/45 R20 V) on mostly town for 0 easy going miles
These were on my discovery sport since new and I only done 16k miles! Need to replace the front two!! When I took my car to Land Rover for check up they told me I got 2.3mm on both front two! Back two still got about 5mm left! Not going bother buying these again!!
7 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
1 - tyre reviewed on October 31, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Land Rover Range Rover Velar (265/45 R21) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
I wouldn’t consider anything less, perfect tyre for such a great car.
14 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2019