Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

(190/55 R17) on mostly motorways for 8,500 average miles
November of 2020 - 13743Km. 2014 Kawasaki ZX10R. Pirelli-Diablo-Rosso-Corsa 2 Rear Only: The wear indicator is flat with the top run strip of the tyre. Front Only: can still go for about 2000Km. Cornering: Rear - Top portion of brand/tyre name? High speed and normal riding which include wet and dry - did not push the cornering in the wet conditions. I am happy with the handling and wear pattern - Rear tyre is still very good.on the sidewall. Will replace with the same set front and back. South Africa; Free State. .
0 - tyre reviewed on November 23, 2020
Given 94% while driving a Yamaha FZ6 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,200 spirited miles
best road tyres ever for my FZR 600 Yam. Corners like it is on rails.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 24, 2018
Given 84% while driving a Yamaha R1 (190/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
All the grip you need on a dry road or on a dry track day. Initially found them ok in the wet but have recently 'gone off' I think. Will spin up easily on a wet road. Tyres have done about 2000 miles including 2 track days. Rear has 3mm left on it.
12 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
I think these are great.

Have used them on My ZX10 and probbaly have had close to 7000 miles on the rear. I dont use them on track.

The rear started to get a flat spot on it however when I was in Germany.

In the wet they arent great. You cant give it any power or it will kick out. These arent for the wet though.

They heat up quick and dont shred. I really like them.
4 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Honda CBR600RR (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
These tyres are awesome, just on the wet road it's getting a lill bit slippery.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2015
Given 74% while driving a Honda CBR929RR (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
These were fitted to my Blade when I bought it. After a 100 winter miles I was very confident that they would perform better in the dry than the wet weather I was experiencing. That said they didn't move around in the cold and wet conditions until I pushed further than I would normally in those conditions. In the dry and warm weather they are very very good with a nice and progressive turn in and stable once the bike is over on it's side. Grip is good in the dry and you can rip up the edge of the tyre if you are riding spiritedly. Warm up time is good in the dry but they go off quick in the cold and wet. Last well and I expect them to last another 1000 miles before they really go off, although the front is wearing unevenly but thats probably down to my riding style. Very recommended, I will be buying another set for the summer but perhaps not for the next winter.
14 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2015
Given 70% while driving a Aprilia Tuono v4r (190/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
these tyres have good grip and feed back as you would expect from Pirelli the only draw back is they dont last, i have them fitted to my Tuono v4r APRC and have done 1500 miles the rear is starting to cut on the edges of the tread so another 300 miles it will need replacing.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 5, 2014
Given 93% while driving a Triumph Street Triple R (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I've had the opportunity to compare a stock Bridgestone on my previous 2012 Triumph Street Triple and the stock Pirelli DRC on my new 2013 Triumph Street Triple R. Simple put, Pirelli DRC is so much better. They stick very well with no surprises in all conditions. Just give it a couple minutes to warm up, even cold they were better. The center in showing only a tiny bit of wear and little less on sides but to be fair I'm still finishing a careful break-in on this new bike at 1550kms.

Using the Bridgestone's, they were slippery scary. I once had to drop my foot to avoid a slow speed sudden slide out in a corner! I have had no experience with the Pirelli Brand but pleasantly surprised with its performance. Having only owned in past years other brands; Dunlop, Metzler and Bridgestone, I can say these are the best I have experienced. The DRC's have provided me with very high confidence both in cold dry and wet conditions. Very good in Canadian wet cold climates. They provide quick flick-able feel in corners with super grip. On the highway, very comfortable ride, they show excellent handling at higher speeds in spirited riding on standing water conditions, heavy showers, loose pavement, uneven or bumpy surfaces.
Highly recommend the Pirelli DRC and will buy the same again.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2013