Pace ALVENTI Pace

The Pace ALVENTI Pace is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 54,015 miles driven.

The ALVENTI Pace is ranked 88th of 202 Summer Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pace ALVENTI Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pace ALVENTI Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pace ALVENTI Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Pace ALVENTI Pace Reviews

Given 69% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I have a brand new set with less than 5000km on, my right front tyre already developed a small bubble...
266 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016
Given 90% while driving a BMW 523I (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Great tyre for the price I will be buying them again . I rotated mine every 6000 miles and they lasted longer than the way more expensive Dunlops I had on before hand they also handled very well in the dry and the wet highly recommended .
37 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017
Given 74% while driving a Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (255/45 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 spirited miles
These tyres have been punished for road driving. I do shifts and so catch the roads empty (before anyone questions my driving safety) Heavy braking, spirited cornering and done a few laps of a track I work on form time to time. The tyres are probably around 3mm left. I'll run them for the rest of the hot weather and likely replace at 20k miles. So not bad for a budget tyre. For the price to replace them more often I think it works out well. The recommended p-zeros I had were not as good in the wet as these. Came across a big highway puddle where a BMW had spun out. I caught it, felt a bit of lightening of the steering but could still brake the speed off to stop and check on the accident victim. I can't fault these tyres for the price. They brake and steer well.
A6 is a big heavy car with lots of power going through the wheels on quattro. I'm buying some more
19 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2017
Have you driven on the Pace ALVENTI Pace tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Pace ALVENTI Pace? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Pace ALVENTI Pace >

Latest Pace ALVENTI Pace Reviews

Given 41% while driving a Nissan 350z (225/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Car feels dead. No feedback and no grip when pushing the car around a corner.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 3, 2020
Jaguar (285/30 R20) on a combination of roads for 15 average miles
I bought two new Pace Alventi's for the rear of my XKR. As our speed limit is only 100km hr, no point in buying over engineered tyres to do 275khr.

They have worn reletevly quickly nearly worn out at 15,000km. Dry road grip is good, wet road use needs some care, but this is also down to the house of the car.

Quite a lot of tyre noise and after a good inspection found a bulge on the inside wall approx 100mm along the tyre wall.

I'd say the tyres lived up to expectation due to the price, however I'll be replacing with a different brand.

Cheap tyre. Expect to replace in a short period of time, inspect inner side walls for bulges.

Dollar for dollar ill buy a more expensive tyre next with better lifespan.

0 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2020
Given 61% while driving a Toyota Estima 3ct (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
We brought our Alventi Mag tyre's on the 10/12/2016. Today is the 09/01/2017 not even a month and we have a puncture in the rear left tyre.
During the time we have had these brand new tyres they have handled well in the hot weather we experience in the very Far North of the North island of New Zealand. We haven't had any rain since the day we brought the tyre's, then it only showered. Not quite long enough to give a detailed assessment. Handling had a very good grip go around the winding roads of Mangamuka gorge. The gorge consists of 25km of winding narrow road. As the tyre''s haven't lasted us a month I have rated them at 1.
Im not. It wouldnt look good with all Alventi and one odd brand on the rims, but then again I may need to buy all new tyres. Quite disappointing I thought they were a top brand obviously misinformed we were.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW 3 (265/30 R19) on for 7,000 spirited miles
Second set of pace alventi. Very under the rated tyre. Great in the wet and dry. Great handling and long lasting tyre wear. Definitely recommend. Could be slighly quieter but its not bad at all.
15 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016
Given 82% while driving a Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi Sport (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Hi this is an update on the review that I initially placed for these Pace Alventi tyres after trying them out for a little longer and in extremely wet conditions that we've had lately I have to place an improved response especially in wet conditions they behaved very very well and the handling was no different to in the dry which surprised me I would have no hesitation in buying them again.
9 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2015
Given 70% while driving a Audi A4 1.9 TDI (235/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
As a former area sales manager with over 1m miles under my belt I have driven in all conditions on motorways, autobahns, dual carriageways, a/b roads and whites and yellows with a multitude of top of the range tyres and mid range tyres and these Pace Alventi in my experience are just as good as any of top of the range if driven as a car should be driven I've thrown my car at speed into corners in dry conditions and done the same in wet conditions to try them out and I've not had a problem at all didn't lose it at all the only slight problem and it was the driving style not the tyre is in extreme wet conditions pulling away at junctions and roundabouts like any tyre you get wheel spin but even that isn't excessive and driven correctly these Chinese tyres are value for money and I would certainly buy them again I can't give an opinion on wear as it's to early as I've had them on for two months but time will tell - buy again? most certainly.
8 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2015