Yokohama C Drive2

Yokohama C Drive2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 2

Given 89% while driving a Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Just install Yokohama C Drive 2, have tried on highway..really satisfied with the performance, quite and most important is COMFORT...very valuable for money..will buy again in future.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013
Given 86% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 average miles
We had CDrive 2 set of 4 fitted to our Honda Euro a couple of months ago and the are so much better than the OE Bridgestone tyres. We are now getting about 80km per tank with the Yokohama's and they are fast quieter and give a for better ride. We feel much safer driving on the Cdrive 2 tyre in all conditions
0 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013
Given 89% while driving a Mitsubishi Galant (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Exellent...
1 - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2013
Given 70% while driving a Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (205/60 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 100 average miles
This afternoon I just fitted my Mitsubishi Legnum with set of Yokohama C Drive 2 The 40K drive home from work all open highway driving it astounded me how quiet on the road they are, much better than they Toyo Proxes that I had on it previously on it. This is the second purchase of Yokohama I have made Previously on my ford falcon I used the A Drive R1. Overall the Yokohama tyres have impressed me with handling, Tyre Wear and comfort and I will purchase their products again
0 - tyre reviewed on March 1, 2013
Given 46% while driving a Toyota Altis (205/55 R16) on mostly motorways for 7,000 easy going miles
this tyre is strictly for someone looking for comfort and dont travel a lot.

the wear? terrible. wear can be seen after 3000km. this i promise you.
the feedback? these tyres dont get what that word means.
the comfort? its great, if you are coming from sportier tyres. but if you came from another comfort one, its just a little more quieter.

decent tyres at best. thank god it wears fast.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2012
Given 80% while driving a Ford Focus Zetec (205/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 150 easy going miles
Just a day ago a set of 4 tyres were put onto my car, It is really quiet on motorway. No noise can be heard at all when all windows are wind down during travelling on motorway at high speed. Very comfortable. Highly recommended
0 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2012
Given 79% while driving a Suzuki Swift 1.5 (195/60 R15 V) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Overall good tyres !
0 - tyre reviewed on October 11, 2012
Given 70% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Myvi (185/60 R14) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
silent, nice grip in wet and dry, feel soft tyre can't use so long
0 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2012
Given 31% while driving a Audi A4 (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Have been driving on a full set of C Drive 2s for 18 months, having covered 7000 miles. They have ruined the feel of my A4 and I really wish I'd stuck to the previously fitted Toyo Proxes T1-Rs and not been taken in by the hype.
Wear is just about average.
Grip in the dry is not great, the traction control/ESP frequently kicking in when pulling away from a standstill or when taking a roundabout at sensible speeds - something never experienced with the OE Bridgestones or the Toyos.
Grip in the wet is dire, and diabolical in snow, even when new.
Am only waiting for a little more wear so that I can put some decent rubber on my car again.
Not recommended!
0 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2012
Given 67% while driving a Alfa Romeo 155 (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
i live in northern Italy and i had the Michelin Energy Saver before.they came with the car and they were great.except on the wet, when they tended to slip quite a bit, but i think that was fair enough, the car being a very "tain happy one".still dangerously slippery,don't get me wrong.when those wear out i went to an unkown tyre dealer and he said he had these yokohama c drive 2 on a discount. by his descripsion they were the perfect tyres for me: did exceptionally good on the wet ,good in the dry too, even if they were just summer tyres.i've had them for about 1000 miles already and these past few days a snow storm hit my part of the world, with snow rising to alarming levels.since recently in Italy it's obligatory to either have tyre chains or winter ones,during these conditions i've mounted my chains.i had no choise , because i had the feeling that without them, with only the yokohamas on i would sail on snow, rather then drive. i was bitterly dissapointed by them, since even with the chains on, driving at no more then 40 km/h the car was trembling allarmingly and the tail slipped a lot.i would definetly not buy them again.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2012
Given 74% while driving a Lexus CT200h (215/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Superb wet grip, good dry grip and relatively comfortable. There is quite a bit of road noise on the highway.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2012
Given 73% while driving a BMW (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
These tires are one of the few tires which are genuinely comfortable and will alleviate most harshness which usually comes with sporty tires! The grip is surprisingly very good but I think this comes at the expense of tire life. So far my new tires seems to have very little wear even though I had them for 5 weeks. This has made my car more comfortable for those outstation trips with confidence. I had Michelin PP2 and Bridgestone Adrenalin tires before!
0 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2011
Given 49% while driving a Honda Accord CTDi (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 3,000 average miles
These were fitted to the front of the car; wore down to 5mm after only 3000 miles of average driving 50% motorway the rest A-roads and in town. Had the car MoT'd after 500 miles on these and was shocked when the main dealer said there was 6mm on them. Despite the tread pattern the wet grip is a bit unnerving and often feels like being on a greasy road surface. I had Uniroyal Rainsports on before these and they were much better. Dry grip is okay but it is the wet grip and shocking wear that would convince me not to buy these again.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2011
Given 73% while driving a MG ZS (185/65 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Good tyre, quite comfortable and good grip
0 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2010