Pirelli CINTURATO P6 Reviews - Page 2

Given 100% while driving a Volkswagen Golk Mk5 (195/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 470 average miles
Pirelli P6 Cinturato size 195/65R15 91V driven on VW Golf MK5 1.4 S

Excellent tyres, very good grip!

I have driven with these for more than 2-3 thousand miles and the road holding is very good.
Comfort levels are superb and they are very good at absorbing small bumps, as you can hardly sometimes notice them go over pot holes.
No tramlining correction required 100% straight and true.
Wear indication review for me would be too early to say, as they are still as good as new at present.
As all tyres, these will need to be run in before they can be used at its optimum levels.

I make regular journeys to London from West Yorkshire and these have been very impressive on the motorway. They are always glued to the road and are even better when you push them to 90-100mph and maintain those levels of speed, as it seems to me they become hot and become easier for handling.

In the wet I can rely on these, as there are no signs of loss of control even with sudden quick lane changes etc...

To prolong the life of the tyre it is recommended to swap the front axle tyres with the rear axle tyres after 5 thousand miles.
Would I buy again? This depends on the longevity of the tyre, if these tyres can last me till around about 25 thousand miles from new, then my answer would be a YES!

Highly recommended on the vehicle and size I use.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on October 28, 2011
Given 74% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 12,000 average miles
Good set of tyres, quite a bit of road noise from them unfortunately - the longevity of these tyres is low - they only did 12,000 miles before a change on the front but are incredibly soft and great for handling - never got stuck with these - they did great service but for the price I will switch to some continentals sadly. I usually commute 60 miles a day on motorways
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on October 5, 2011
Given 83% while driving a Nissan almera 1.5 (195/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
These tyres were used for commuting and sometimes I had to go into sites with softish ground. They have given good service in both wet and dry and never got stuck when I pushed the limit by driving into mucky places.
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on February 19, 2011
Want your tyres to save you money on petrol? Click here!