Kleber Quadraxer 2

Kleber Quadraxer 2 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 97% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk5 1.9 TDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I got the 4 season Kleber Quadraxer 2 tire for in the winter months in Holland, they are very good tire's in the rain and winter conditions!
1 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2020
Given 89% while driving a Dacia Logan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Nice tires,extremely good on snow and ice-very grippy, high aquaplaning resistance...Average in wet condition..
49 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2018
Given 85% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Nice tyres, I am surprised of their quiet. I live in the middle of the aurope and the reason of buying allyear tyres beside of winter tyres is warm winters, with lack of snow. At the rainy roads or wet roads they are not very grippy in comparision of my summer Hankook Prime3. I felt a little slide on rainy road at about +2C in the long curve when my wheel was at the middle road line. At heavy rains I found aquaplanning point quite soon, I think at lower speed than on Hankook summer tyres, but it learned me to drive more carefully in bad roadsconditions in cold weather.
I had a one opportunity (during this winter) to try Kleber in heavy snow in steap hills passing throught mountain road passage and i was nice surprised. At the road was continous few cms thick film of snow. I have always snow chains in the trunk but, it wasn´t neccesary to use them. I had a car load by 3 adult persons with full trunk, and I didn´t notice any markable hesitation. So I am satisfied for good value for the moneys.
173 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016