Kleber Quadraxer 2

The Kleber Quadraxer 2 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 58,017 miles driven.

The Quadraxer 2 is ranked 5th of 58 All Season Touring tyres.

2021 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 20th of 34 tyres

2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test - 14th of 33 tyres

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Winter professional with best driving performance on snow, short dry braking distances, low noise, good mileage, well priced.
  • Negative - Limited curved aquaplaning resistance.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber Quadraxer 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber Quadraxer 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Quadraxer 2 Prices

Top 3 Kleber Quadraxer 2 Reviews

Given 85% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Nice tyres, I am surprised of their quiet. I live in the middle of the aurope and the reason of buying allyear tyres beside of winter tyres is warm winters, with lack of snow. At the rainy roads or wet roads they are not very grippy in comparision of my summer Hankook Prime3. I felt a little slide on rainy road at about +2C in the long curve when my wheel was at the middle road line. At heavy rains I found aquaplanning point quite soon, I think at lower speed than on Hankook summer tyres, but it learned me to drive more carefully in bad roadsconditions in cold weather.
I had a one opportunity (during this winter) to try Kleber in heavy snow in steap hills passing throught mountain road passage and i was nice surprised. At the road was continous few cms thick film of snow. I have always snow chains in the trunk but, it wasn´t neccesary to use them. I had a car load by 3 adult persons with full trunk, and I didn´t notice any markable hesitation. So I am satisfied for good value for the moneys.
182 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Dacia Logan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Nice tires,extremely good on snow and ice-very grippy, high aquaplaning resistance...Average in wet condition..
58 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk5 1.9 TDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I got the 4 season Kleber Quadraxer 2 tire for in the winter months in Holland, they are very good tire's in the rain and winter conditions!
17 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2020
Have you driven on the Kleber Quadraxer 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kleber Quadraxer 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kleber Quadraxer 2 >

Latest Kleber Quadraxer 2 Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Opel Corsa D 1.4 (185/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 17 average miles
I've had these tires for over 3months but as a regular driver ive driven around 15/20.000km on them already. I have to say my last tires were worn out to the limit and so were my breakingpads. Getting everything new i would obviously notice a huge difference regardless. That being said. We havnt had snow this winter but on the more colder (just barely ice but still icy) and rainy days the tires are holding well to the road. Even at speeds around 150/160km on dry days. I would definitely recommend these tires if youre searching for a all seasons but are on a budget as these tires were around €51/€53. Would i buy them again? Yes and no, the reason being that the better tires will get cheaper by the time i need to replace them, if thats not the case and i couldnt find better tires around the same price range then i would buy the same tires without thinking twice. Good quality overall.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2022
Fiat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,500 average miles
Nice tires in mostly weather and road conditions Very good comfort Great value for money Much better than the OE Goodyear Vector gen 1
2 - tyre reviewed on October 12, 2021
Want the best Performance summer tyre? Click here!
Given 60% while driving a Fiat Tipo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 easy going miles
This is my first all seasons tyres set so I can't compare with any previously all seasons. I am definitely satisfied with the choice made with Quadraxer2. I chose all seasons tires mainly for the low annual mileage which does not justify 2 sets of tires. I find the behavior of the tires very honest and safe on all terrains and weather conditions but never driven on ice. I find that they have a good quality / price ratio
5 - tyre reviewed on October 4, 2021
Given 84% while driving a Ford Focus MK3 (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 3,000 average miles
Very very noisy on damp asphalt, huming sound. Good for lateral grip while xornering as expected due to pattern. All else - best all season tyre! Best buy/value 4 money
6 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2021
Given 94% while driving a Ford Focus (215/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 2,500 spirited miles
Normally I have a set of summer and winter tyres, but since the winters in the Netherlands are not that severe I deceided to buy beside the summer tyres all season tyres instead of winter tyres. Another avantage is that the time I will change them for the wider summer tyres is not that important. Standard my Focus (MK IV, 1.5 182 BHP) is eqquiped with 235/40-18 rims ET55, the std 17" has an ET of 50. Until now, I have driven the Klebers for approx 4000 kms and I am extremely positive about them. The all seasons are much quiter than the Conti Prenium Contact 6 tyres, more comfortable, but strangly the feedback is as good as the Conti's if not even better. After 4000 kms the wear is not noticible. Mechanic grip is superb, and in the wet I have't experienced any problems. In february their was a lot of snow and ice. Immidiateley a lot off traffic problems, but the Klebers managed the snow without any problems, only a few days later when the snow turned to ice the grip was not perfect, but still good enough. I can only recommand these tyres, they are much better then their price would indicate! By the way, Kleber is owned by Michelin, which should say enough.
15 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2021