Kleber Quadraxer 2

The Kleber Quadraxer 2 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 39,000 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test - 14th of 33 tyres

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Winter professional with best driving performance on snow, short dry braking distances, low noise, good mileage, well priced.
  • Negative - Limited curved aquaplaning resistance.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 19th of 31 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kleber Quadraxer 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber Quadraxer 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top 3 Kleber Quadraxer 2 Reviews

Given 85% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (205/55 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Nice tyres, I am surprised of their quiet. I live in the middle of the aurope and the reason of buying allyear tyres beside of winter tyres is warm winters, with lack of snow. At the rainy roads or wet roads they are not very grippy in comparision of my summer Hankook Prime3. I felt a little slide on rainy road at about +2C in the long curve when my wheel was at the middle road line. At heavy rains I found aquaplanning point quite soon, I think at lower speed than on Hankook summer tyres, but it learned me to drive more carefully in bad roadsconditions in cold weather.
I had a one opportunity (during this winter) to try Kleber in heavy snow in steap hills passing throught mountain road passage and i was nice surprised. At the road was continous few cms thick film of snow. I have always snow chains in the trunk but, it wasn´t neccesary to use them. I had a car load by 3 adult persons with full trunk, and I didn´t notice any markable hesitation. So I am satisfied for good value for the moneys.
173 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016
Given 89% while driving a Dacia Logan (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Nice tires,extremely good on snow and ice-very grippy, high aquaplaning resistance...Average in wet condition..
50 - tyre reviewed on December 17, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk5 1.9 TDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I got the 4 season Kleber Quadraxer 2 tire for in the winter months in Holland, they are very good tire's in the rain and winter conditions!
1 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2020
Have you driven on the Kleber Quadraxer 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Kleber Quadraxer 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Kleber Quadraxer 2 >