Wanli S1063

The Wanli S1063 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 78 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 5,673,081 miles driven.

Latest Group Test Results

2016 Market Overview - Braking Test - 28th of 50 tyres

2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout - 26th of 50 tyres

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 45th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Wanli S1063

Questions and Answers for the Wanli S1063

2020-10-06 - Wanli 235/40R17 is available in the market yet

There has been a retailer that has listed this tyre in this size, however no one is currently retailing it.

Top 3 Wanli S1063 Reviews

Given 23% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30,000 easy going miles
Unable to balance properly, so suffered constant vibration. All 4 leaked from rims (previous Michellins had not lost pressure at all). Grip in dry was ok, but in the wet horrendous. Car would lose traction without warning at low speed in damp conditions due to change in camber. Attricious, dangerous and not worth endangering your life for the savings.
130 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2013
Given 97% while driving a Toyota Vios (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
These tires work well the most! I have tried Wanli 10 years ago, then tried other brands both premium and budget tires along the way. Based on my experience, out of all the brands I have tried, Wanli has still been the most consistent with its improvements over the years. It is reasonably-priced but its quality is even getting better compared to the previous years. Also, these tires last long and they are steady, even with my high-speed style of driving. I have proven this with my cars.
57 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2017
Given 93% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Not so bad for a Chinese brand.. I don't need an expensive tire. This is pretty decent and the price is right. Good job, Wanli. Please don't ever downgrade and disappoint me.
49 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2018
Have you driven on the Wanli S1063 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Wanli S1063? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Wanli S1063 >

Latest Wanli S1063 Reviews

Given 100% while driving a Toyota 2006 Avalon (205/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Got my Wanli Tires 205/65R16 for my Innova here in Metro Manila! Best china budget tire ever! Been using them ever since so I can honestly attest to their good quality! Since our road conditions in the Philippines are not so good, Wanli Tires are always my go-to affordable and recommended tires for all our cars! Best tire for Innova and more! More power!
13 - tyre reviewed on October 16, 2020
49 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2018
57 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
I drive a Toyota Camry to work almost everyday and use it for family out of town trips. I use Wanli tires with it at around the same time I bought my car. I was looking for pocket friendly tires as an alternative for branded tires and a friend of mine recommended Wanli. According to him, it is much more affordable and is pretty decent to use. I heard from my dealer that its manufacturer has been improving its technology, hence its quality improvement. So far, its grip is good on the road and I find it comfortable and quiet. I just hope the manufacturer will develop further to make it at par with brands like Goodyear and Bridgestone. Best combination is affordability and high quality.
40 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Ford Focus (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I was very ignorant with tires, that's why I only bought the expensive tire brands before. So at first, I only bought 2 Wanli tires just to try them out. However, the tires performed beyond my expectation. Soon enough, I bought them again. They saved me from the extra money that expensive tire brands charge at a much higher price, because the Wanli tires I bought lasted me for miles on the road. I drive everyday, and the tires have good grip and durability. They're really economical and long lasting. I would recommend this for families and friends too. Saves a lot of money so we don't have to be slaves to the expensive brands which dominate the market.
32 - tyre reviewed on September 8, 2017
Given 94% while driving a Mazda 2009 Mazda 6 2.5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I bought a new set of Wanli tires for my Mazda 2009. To my surprise, they were beyond qualified to have the image of cheap China tires. It is true that they are cheaper compared to other tires, but exactly the reason why we should buy Wanli tires because it's good quality! I went on a road trip and trusted Wanli tires with mine and my loved ones' lives, and Wanli hasn't failed me since. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Good grip, good comfort, good traction, and great price! It's a win-win, really.
19 - tyre reviewed on August 11, 2017
Mercedes Benz 190 2.3 16 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
These were fitted to the rear of my Mercedes when I bought it. I was dubious of the tyres from the outset. After about 1500 miles I got a flat and found cracks in the inner tyre wall. Decided to replace both with Goodyear F1s. Found cracks in inner sidewall of the other rear Wanli tyre as well.
Goodyear tyres have made a huge difference. Much much quieter and rear of car seems much more "planted".
Don't buy Wanli tyres, they are not safe, certainly not on a powerful car.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2017
Given 73% while driving a Volvo S80 T6 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 13,000 spirited miles
I was so impressed with my first set of Wanli S1063 XL tyres that I bought a second set after nearly 4 years and nearly 30,000 miles.

Despite being used on the same car, on the same journeys and in the same manner, the second set has had to be replaced after less than two years after faster wear and noticeable cracking along the sidewalls - on all four tyres. The second set was ordered in pairs two weeks apart.

The tyres are very quiet and provide a firm and comfortable ride and good steering feedback. It was actually quite fun cornering on them as they gripped really well. They were also pretty good on light snow and icy roads. However, either the formulation has changed with Wanli's increasing popularity or I've been very unlucky to receive two batches of tyres which are prone to rapid cracking. Either way, it does not inspire the previous confidence re value for money and longevity. Shan't buy another.
14 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2016
Given 39% while driving a Mazda MX5 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 200 average miles
Bought my car from a dealer with Avon tyres on the front and Wanli (that I'd never heard of) on the rear.
On my first outing I felt a twitch on the bend of a road in the wet. It felt like the start of a skid that never fully developed and I put it down to, maybe, some oil on the road.
The following day, in town at approx 15 mph, I was going round a roundabout in traffic. Out of the blue, the car slid sideways half way round, and how I avoided a collision was only thanks to the drivers around me. I had to do a virtual 3 point turn to gat back in the right direction. I was subsequently very nervous about going out in the car again.
Having looked at the tyres on the car, I saw that the rear ones were Wanli's and I looked at reviews of them. They appear to get a bad press every where for grip in the wet.
These tyres will be getting changed at the first opportunity, certainly within the next week. I have absolutely no confidence in them and what they're doing on a sports car I have no idea.
6 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2016