BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2

The BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

This tyre replaced the BFGoodrich g Grip All Season.

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 38,500 miles driven.

The g Grip All Season 2 is ranked 5th of 41 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test - 12th of 33 tyres

2020 Sport Auto All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Very short braking distances and high levels of grip on snow.
  • Negative - Poor dry and wet braking.

2020 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 9th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Snow professional with excellent cornering and good traction, short dry braking, good comfort, low rolling resistance.
  • Negative - Understeer in the wet.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

g Grip All Season 2 Prices

Top 3 BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2 Reviews

Given 81% while driving a Kia Motors Soul 1.6 CDI (205/60 R16 H) on a combination of roads for 3,500 average miles
Excellent tyres for the price. Safe and predictable handling. It needs time to warm up but after they has great grip both dry and wet. They offer great comfort and these tyres are quiet, really quiet. The fuel consumtion is ok also. The only negative point is their design, you'll need a little time to get use to their odd steering, it is same as Michelin's All climate.
89 - tyre reviewed on August 23, 2018
Given 94% while driving a Skoda Yeti (205/55 R16 H) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
I went to my dealer for all season Kleber's, but he showed me these tires. He explained it's exactly the same design as Kleber but the price was lower. These tires are everything I wanted. Perfect dry and wet grip, stable cornering, better comfort, very quite and interesting for all season they spent me a money with better gas mileage to my summer tires. I've been impressed with the fact.
Snow grip is excellent and even the ice grip was better than I expected. I definitely recommend these Goodrich as a brilliant decision for one set tires in every climate.
19 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2019
Given 91% while driving a Kia Motors Soul 1.6 GDI (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 28,000 average miles
Tree years and 28000 miles later...It's amazing how good these tires are. There is no significant change in the handling and braking at all. Only minor change is the slight noise increase but it's acceptable and normal at all. I live in area where summer is over 40C and in the winter we have - 20C, with lot of snow. I know I can ever relay on these. There are still about 5mm tread left so I suppose I'll use them for another year. Definitely recommend these tires.
3 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2021
Have you driven on the BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2 tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2 >

Latest BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2 Reviews

Given 79% while driving a BMW Z3 roadster (245/35 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Greetings from Canada. Having gone from 2 sets of Michelin Pilot Sport (excellent summer tire), to 1 set of Bridgestone Potenza (not a bad tire at all), to a new set of BFGoodrich g-Grip AS2, I must say I was shocked at the immediate difference in softness when cornering hard. I was so used to driving on rails and all of a sudden the car went "mushy" on turns. Also much noisier at their limit than the other two brands and overall feel soft . Which makes for a very comfortable and quiet ride especially when I put the roof down . Good grip on rainy roads but I wouldn't push the car in the rain. However I installed the new tires in March (couldn't wait to get my convertible out), and there was still snow on the ground and ICE on some spots in my parking lot. Now these tires were FANTASTIC even on icy surfaces! I could't move an inch with the other tires but these ones had grip and lots of it. VERY impressed! If you need a real All Season tire, for me this is it. ( I don't drive my BMW in the later part of the Canadian winters, I use Nokia Hakka9 Studded on my Range Rover and have been very happy). Cheers!
0 - tyre reviewed on July 5, 2021