Dunlop Roadsmart

The Dunlop Roadsmart is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Following the success of the RoadSmart III introduction last year, we have now extended the range to include the RoadSmart III SC. This tyre is designed for the upper levels of the scooter market, such as higher powered touring and sports scooters.

Significantly, it already has an OE fitment with Yamaha and also features a mix of existing RoadSmart III features (iGT, JLB) and new technologies (Camber Thrust Tuning).

This tyre has been replaced by the Dunlop RoadSmart II

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 57,970 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop Roadsmart
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dunlop Roadsmart
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop Roadsmart. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop Roadsmart Review

Given 80% while driving a Kawasaki ER6F (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
My first tyres and first bigger bike. I had couple rear spins and slides on wet surfaces. On dry was good all the time. I can't compare to other tyres as it is first. Mileage 8000 and probably will do another 1000 miles.
Mainly commuting 50 miles round trip a day on A roads.
27 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2015

Latest Dunlop Roadsmart Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop Roadsmart tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Dunlop Roadsmart? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Dunlop Roadsmart >>

Given 81% while driving a Triumph Trophy 1200 (120/70 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
Great grip for a front tyre. Very neutral as I like. Grip is excellent on dry, very good on wet. Now, on the wear side, the centre rubber lasted but the softer shoulders were gone by 20.000 km. In fact they were the first tyres where my front went before the rear. Overall a very good tyre with correct price. Replaced with Roadsmart 3.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2020
Trying to pick the very best winter tyre? Watch this!
Mainly commuting 50 miles round trip a day on A roads.
27 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2015
Given 87% while driving a Yamaha FZ6 (160/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
10.000 km of Dunlop Roadsmart in my back tyre of Yamaha XJ6. Really nice grip in wet and dry, inclusive when the tyre is cold.
I'm going to change the back tyre for a new Roadsmart again.
4 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2014
Given 93% while driving a Aprilia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,500 spirited miles
04 tuono factory 1000 v twin 130 bhp 85lb ft on these tyres 3500 hard miles and not near the limit brill tyre in the wet or dry will buy again
1 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2013