Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK

The Turanza QuietTrack is an all-season touring tire designed to fit some of today’s most popular cars and sedans.

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 51,000 miles driven.

The Turanza QUIETTRACK is unranked of 46 All Season Premium Touring tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK

Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK >

Latest Bridgestone Turanza QUIETTRACK Reviews

Given 94% while driving a Lexus GS350 AWD (245/40 R19) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
Recently bought the Bridgestone Turanza QT from Costco. Due to some mixed reviews and since I never had Bridgestone's in the past, I was little concerned. But as soon as I drove on them, I was convinced! Granted, I was replacing a 8 year old Michelin Primacy MXM4 that was OEM even with plenty of tread left, but I could immediately feel the difference. It rides smoother, quieter, with so much more feel and control. MXM4 was a decent tire, but just horrible on the snow. It didn't matter much when I was living in Houston, but now that I'm in Vancouver, the added traction on the Turanza should come in very handy in the winter time. I absolutely love the Turanza QT. I also upsized the width from 235 to 245 for added traction in the dry. The new tire looks great and performs well, plus got it on sale with $150 discount, so very happy with the purchase. Wish I would have gotten them sooner...
Helpful 1 - tyre reviewed on July 28, 2022
Given 90% while driving a (/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
Great Tires. Safe, Quiet, Secure and Good Handling on all types of road conditions. Driven over 50K miles on these tires in a 2019 Sonata. Replaced OEM with these tires when car was new. Very Pleased with them. Would buy again.
Helpful 5 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2022
Want your tyres to save you money on petrol? Click here!