Landsail LS388 AS

Landsail LS388 AS Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 68% while driving a Ford Focus 2.0 S TDCi (215/50 R17 R) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Although it is made in mainland China, it is actually quite excellent in use and has a very high level of noise performance. Although the grip on dry ground (sudden braking) is not so ideal, it is definitely no problem in normal driving. The rain is good, cheap and good
0 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2021
Given 21% while driving a Kia Motors Picanto (165/60 R14 H) on mostly town for 7,000 easy going miles
Fitted them on my 05 Kia Picanto 1.1 Pros: Cheap, £29 a corner fitted. Still have 3mm after 7k miles, it is better than expected. Cons: Lack of grip in both dry and wet, I would not expect much on a £29 tyre, but I do not feel safe driving my car in wet on these LS388. I wouldn't recommend these tyres, should have spent more to get a better one.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2020
Given 36% while driving a Toyota Auris (225/55 R16 H) on mostly town for 0 miles
Not very impressed with these done 12000 miles will not buy again,,,,
0 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2020
Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 18 average miles
Put these on the front of an Astra at 48k miles, now getting near at 66k so about 20k on the front must be fairly ok. Quiet when new and I havnt noticed they get noisy when older (which some tyres definitely do). I don't push the car or tyres hard so have found them very good given my driving style. A really quite good average tyre with no nasty surprises IME.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2020
Given 84% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 cdi (195/65 R15 H) on mostly town for 10 average miles
Very impressed with these tyre had 2 fitted and can't fault them would recommend to anyone great tyre great price just hope the prices don't rise to much as I would buy again. Never really been one for budget tyre cause of bad experiences with them. But can not fault the landsail good grip. Quiet on the road and good price running them on the back of a merc c220 saloon
0 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2020
Given 32% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (235/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 19,000 average miles
A set of Landsail LS388 tyres cane already fitted to my car. They had about 3mm tread left and were evenly worn and when I changed them that had covered 19,000 miles. These tyres are noisy! I hadnít realised just how loud they were until I swapped to equally noise rated Continentals (71db) and suddenly felt as if I had lost my hearing the difference is so noticeable. Wet grip is poor at lower temperatures, and snow grip is non existent. One of the Landsails when taken off had a split running between the long wide grooves and could have blown out at any minute. I would buy buy these tyres.
6 - tyre reviewed on July 20, 2020
Given 91% while driving a Audi A3 (225/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 45,000 average miles
Had them on the car 3 years and did 45,000 miles on them. Unbelievable wear, all even and never a puncture until recently. The only reason i replaced them is because the puncture was on the edge and not worth a repair. I have indeed used them again.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2020
Given 24% while driving a MINI Roadster JCW (205/45 R17 R) on mostly motorways for 350 spirited miles
Mini JCW had RF Pirelli P Zero 205/45/R17 84v Front & Rear. Left Rear Slow Puncture contacted National Dealer to replace, only had these Landsail once fitted on the Monday drove 350 miles felt as though the car was unstable to much body roll tyres didn't grip the road, to much understeer felt the rear end was going in a different direction. Felt extremely uncomfortable driving with these tyres. 5 Days later changed to Pirelli P Zero such a difference
0 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2020
Given 64% while driving a Vauxhall (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 600 spirited miles
These are good tyres for the money. They are not as good as premium brand tyres but they are certainly not ditchfinders. I had no choice but to fit these but. I am not disappointed with them at all. The difference between these and more expensive brands is tiny. They are very quiet and grip well and feel safe.
3 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2020