Laufenn I Fit Ice

The Laufenn I Fit Ice is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 10,000 miles driven.

The I Fit Ice is ranked 60th of 87 Winter Touring tyres.

2020 Consumer Reports North America Winter Tyre Test - 16th of 17 tyres

• Overall - Impressive snow traction and stopping grip on icy roads. Fairly noisy, fair rolling resistance, and long wet stops.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Laufenn I Fit Ice

Questions and Answers for the Laufenn I Fit Ice

2018-09-18 - Will the Laufenn I Fit Ice tire fit on my BMW X3 Xdrive 20d G01 2018 model?? I have factory installed 225/60 R18 104W XL - Rim 7JX18.

As long as the load rating and size matches what is specified by BMW there's no reason they shouldn't fit.

I Fit Ice Prices

Top 3 Laufenn I Fit Ice Reviews

Given 95% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (205/70 R15 R) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
This first set of I Fit Ice remains a price attractive product. The Lufenn tire model did better than expected and driving in the ice and snow with a Subaru Outback. I am pleasantly surprised at the handling and traction received. This Montana winter of 2016/2017 has been determined in this area to be one of the top 10 most undesirable winters on record. I have no regrets on my tire purchase and the handling I have received. This is a recent purchase and will have to wait to see how the tires wear.
157 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2017
Given 90% while driving a Honda Civic Type S 2.2 i CDTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Wears off within 15.000 miles. But that's fine, it's because it's made of very good rubber. It sticks to the road much better then my Pirelli winter tyres, for them I paid almost twice as much. EXCELLENT in deep snow and muddy snow. On cold dry roads you can feel that the tyre is made of quality rubber compounds as it doesn't sllp at all. I love it and my next tires will be all from this brand, hopefully their summer tyres are as good as their winter tyres.
66 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2017
Given 46% while driving a Volvo 2.0 T5 Saloon (225/45 R17 H) on mostly town for 2,000 spirited miles
I bought the tyres with the car. I've always driven my cars with mid-priced tyres. These were the worst experience ever. The tyres were almost new, good performance in the first few hundred miles. But then the first wet roads, I almost hit a fence, just making a turn that I can even do on ice with my other car. Foggy weather, wet roads today, extremely bad performance, long braking, slipping in curves. I've decided to change the tyres asap. Dry and snow was not so bad, but I had more problems starting than before.
6 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2019
Have you driven on the Laufenn I Fit Ice tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Laufenn I Fit Ice? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Laufenn I Fit Ice >