Tigar Syneris

The Tigar Syneris is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 20 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 226,100 miles driven.

The Syneris is ranked 127th of 187 Summer High Performance tyres.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar Syneris
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Syneris

Questions and Answers for the Tigar Syneris

2020-08-16 - Can you please help ? What should my tyre pressures be for my Tiger 225 x 70 x 15 R, winter tyres. Dry Conditions and the Vehicle is a Jeep XL 2000 model 2.5 TDi. I like the tyres a lot they look good on the Jeep and give a good ride. Thanks for your help and I look forward to your reply.

The winter tyre pressure should be governed by the manufacturers recommended pressures, which can be found in your handbook.

Top 3 Tigar Syneris Reviews

Given 83% while driving a Peugeot 307 (215/45 R17) on mostly town for 30,000 spirited miles
Very good tire,manufactured in Serbia with Mishelin supervising.
178 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014
Given 80% while driving a Jaguar X Type 3.0 Sport (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
I bought a set of these for my 3 litre X-type at the suggestion of ATS after spending too much on Pirellis for some years. They seemed as good as the Pirellis in every way and wore better for barely half the price.
48 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2016
Given 78% while driving a Ford Focus 2.0 TDCI Titanium (215/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I had bought these tyres as I wanted to see how an economy pair would fair against a more reputable brand as the BFGoodrich's that I had previously on my car.
I had settled for Tigar as they are build in Serbia, as opposed by the chinese competition, and in a Michelin factory.
Dry grip was adequate, not far from my old BF's.
What surprised me was the very good road noise. While the BF's have gone very loud with enough thread remaining, these tyres gave me the feeling of another car.
I had not covered a lot of kilometers with them to give a conclusive review, but all I can say is that at the moment I am very pleased with them. The quality/price ratio is surprisingly good.
I would definetly recomend them.
27 - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2016
Have you driven on the Tigar Syneris tyre?

Have YOU got experience with the Tigar Syneris? Help millions of other tyre buyers

Review your Tigar Syneris >

Latest Tigar Syneris Reviews

Given 69% while driving a Peugeot 207 1.6 HDI (90) (195/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 22,000 average miles
Better than Kumho that I had before, despiste being more worn. Switched the tigar to the front as I couldnt stand driving the new kumho's on front anymore. Nice feeling on dry roads, inserts easily on bends. Gives an elevated riding, due to tire structure. Confortable, and quiet, but with apparent high resistance to rolling (not good for fuel economy). Prone to blockage in wet when braking, where it disapoints. Despiste being with correct pressure, having passed its mid life, adds unpleasant vibrations to your steering, which a recalibration partly solved. Recommended if you mainly driver on dry, and on its first 4 mm of rubber. Overall a decent, fair european tyre
1 - tyre reviewed on April 16, 2020
Given 67% while driving a Skoda Octavia (205/55 R16 V) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Tigar Syneris Extra load 94V. Bought May 2016. Very very loud tyres at my alloy rims. I will never byu it again. My only negative comment is very loud noise, it seems like rear rolling bearing kompletely damaged. The sound resembles rusted back bearings. Tigar stop producing this type of tyres in 2017 and they change model and name with Tigar Syneris High performance. I hope new model have much less plastic component also more silence.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 21, 2019
Want the best performance tyre? Click here!
Given 24% while driving a Peugeot 407 Coupe (235/45 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
Overall I do not recommend them. He should stop manufacturing. Nice design, it has Michelin behind, but very cool tires. God forbid you, to put the emergency brake ... on a dry road, does not stop, you're still going. On the wet road or at the speed of 30-50 mph (50-70 km / h) you can not feel safe. In addition, very noisy, vibration, the tire shop told me to change them. They had a pretty long life, but no comfort. Lost money.
7 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2018
Given 58% while driving a Volkswagen Polo gt pd130 (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 100 spirited miles
These was the cheapest tires for my car, and due the good Michelin reputation I´m trying a pair on my VW Polo front wheels. The aspect is somewhat wierd when on my rins. I use Michelins pilot sport on the back wheels and they are totally differet. The Syneris are taller and narrow when compared to Michelins. The confort is very good and it is silet, but the lateral walls are very weak, despiste it has an awesome rim protector. I tryed only for a 100 km, but is slightly understeerer on dry. On the rain its very good. It looks like a decent tire for the price. Structure is poor and its slightely tall, so your car can gain some height. Due the soft side wall it wont change direction as fast as a Michelin, but its confotable, grippy and cheap. Not so bad at all.
9 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2018
Given 23% while driving a Honda Accord (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Very bad tires, terible braking, bad handling, no grip when wet!
I damaged my car badly becose they are terible whenbyou brake.
24 - tyre reviewed on September 14, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3Multijet 75bhp (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
great budget tyre,deffinetily buy again
22 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2017
Given 44% while driving a Subaru Legacy (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Had these put on the front of my Subaru Legacy as they were recommended by the tyre fitter and after just 6000 miles they are down to the wear indicators, can't really fault the dry grip but wet grip not so good
19 - tyre reviewed on August 15, 2016
Given 27% while driving a Nissan Qashqai (215/55 R18 V) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Awful tires. Thought I would try these instead of expensive contis. Waste of money. Grip in wet is so bad it just doesn't feel safe. Going round corners/roundabouts even at normal speeds the front and just slips away. Road noise a lot higher and the wear after only 3k leaves a lot to becdesired. These are coming off this week as I have no faith in these whatsoever.
19 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2016
Given 43% while driving a Renault Laguna II (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
The fastest wearing tyre that I have ever one! After only 3500km of driving (normal stayle of driving, half of that in town and half on motorway) spent 2mm, pressure was controlled continuously and tires were balanced. Conclusion is that Tigar Syneris will last about 11000km. It is extremly short even for a budget tyre. I have other tyers before on my car, some cheap some more expensive(Michelin, Dunlop, Nokian, Sava) but syneris is BY FAR the worst tyres. A know that is much cheaper then Michelin... but not worth a dollar/euro...
In the range of cheap Chinese tyres.
3 - tyre reviewed on December 29, 2015
Given 86% while driving a Opel Vectra C 1.9CDTi 150bhp (205/55 R16 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
Price/performance ratio is outstanding. I had my doubts about this tyre but after 15000 miles I had great road feedback, and dry braking and driving. On wet surface tyre was average, but I never lost traction. And wear... After this mileage I am still well above legal limit. Definetly buy it again.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2015
Given 39% while driving a SEAT Exeo ST (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
These tyres just don't work well with my car at all. They were on it when I bought it 2nd hand. In the dry they're OK. but in the wet they are very poor, the front wants to run wide, and using any throttle at all makes the nose plough on as the tyre loses grip. They are noisy and make the front end tramline badly (Alignment checked & re-checked). I can't recommend these tyres at all - I hope they were very cheap as they feel it.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 22, 2015
Given 83% while driving a Mazda 3 Series (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 29,000 spirited miles
Very happy with the feedback.
not a single issue on the wet.
no big difference from my previous set of Japanese tires except that the Tigar tires are much cheaper...
10 - tyre reviewed on June 6, 2014